About Bilbo and Frodo......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

OrliNElijahsGrl
Okay...was the main reason for Frodo and Bilbo to go to the Undying Lands was because they were Ring-Bearers and they both beared the Ring, and that was the only way they could of survived after bearing the Ring? I mean...if Frodo would of stayed in the Shire, he would of died right? and the same with Bilbo?

Fëanor
ooooh! that's a tuff one...lemme think on that one and i'll reply as soon as i finish reading the trilogy and watching the movies...that way i can compare the two for indicative flaws and story line flows that may or may not intersect on a tangent but on a digression of plots and subplots in reference to tolkienic historical data...

Darth Sauron
They didnt HAVE to go, they were invited.

But bilbo loved being with the elves...and frodo loved being with bilbo...and the whole other reason at the end of ROTK

Fëanor
and yet had they stayed, they would have died miserably

Darth Sauron
How uplifting big grin

Exabyte
No,
Surviving wasn't really the reason... so or so, they would have died after a certain time, in the Undying Lands as well as in Middle-earth.

Frodo mainly went because he hoped for healing of his pain resulting from the Ring, Shelob and the Nazgul stab...

Manôkhâu
Exactly.
'Was bin ich?'

Darth Sauron
Frodo took alot of shit.

Harry wouldnt take that no2

Manôkhâu
Harry?

Fëanor
...Potter?

Darth Sauron
yes

Fëanor
*smacks forehead*

DOH!!!

Manôkhâu
Potter...........?

Fëanor
insane in the membrane that one is...

Exabyte
What / Who you are?

How shall I know?

stick out tongue

Poor topic cry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.