why...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deity
... am i so alone?

kofmaster
no expression oh god messed not another one of these threads

Stormy Day
I can think of a few reason but theyll probaly be offensive sad

Deity
oh god, not another cajun skunk

kofmaster
^^ WHAHAHAHAHa laughing big grin eheeh evil

Deity
tell me

Stormy Day
thats ok no expression

Aqua
i dont know
wut do u mean by alone?

Deity
r u scared

Stormy Day
me?

Aqua
and u 2 by nice mad

kofmaster
evil face burn *sparks lighter*

Deity
yes

Stormy Day
im nice cry

kofmaster
0.o im not big grin well not to ice prick here WHAHAAHHA laughing

Aqua
did i say u 2 heh heh i ment just Stormy *runs*

Aqua
your not really nice mad

Deity
oh with nice ppl like u, who needs murderers?

liltiggasmootay
i picked cause your to cool.....i was being sarcastic tho

kofmaster
evil face its more fun when they run MAUAAHAHAH evil face *grips lighter hard and beings to run after you*

kofmaster
no expression yop ice prick maybe its coz you got no personality

Deity
and ur personality is stolen from a fictional charatcer in a movie

kofmaster
no expression i act nothing like pyro, you think he goes around saying " WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA big grin ehehe funny"

no expression noooooooooooooo

Deity

Deity
oh, so a little bit of u shines through the empty shell that is pyro

kofmaster
no expression i got a song for ye, its called " no one likes a pitty me thread"

Aqua
can u 2 plz stop....

kofmaster
big grin no coz i like to piss frosty boy off WAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHA laughing laughing laughing

Deity
whats the matter no come back for the truth

and im not pissed off, i dont get pised off

Aqua

kofmaster
messed no its just i dont need a comeback with you coz you make yourself look sad enough by making this thread erm

Deity
looking sad is nothing, compared to not having ur own identity

kofmaster
messed yes oh god born out of the shadows messed some god that doesnt know why hes alone no expression heres a hint your not alone, ye got family, friends, u should be thankfull of what little you might have because there a some people in this sick world with far more wrose problems then you and have more reason to be depressed and have a need to be pittyed then you, i dunno who, but there are

Deity
u dont know my life, u dont know how bad my life is, or how good it is, i dont guess what ur life is, so dont guess mine

Aqua
mad i said stop it!!! mad

kofmaster
no expression i dont need to guess im stating a fact there are people in this world with more problems then what either you or i will ever have

Deity
and how do u know ppl have worse problems, just because u dont have a comp, money, house doesnt measn they are having a bad life, some ppl would rahter nothing and only family and friends

kofmaster
posessions are nothing but things, unlike u there are people living on the streets, on drugs, even kids younger then us, peopel starving for food, u think people living in the streets dont know what its like to be alone? you think u have it worse then a kid younger then you living on the streets with no family, on drugs, no one to trust but nothing to lose?...if you think that then u better think again, you think your alone? so you may be, but consider yourself lucky ice prick

Aqua
mad

Deity
lucky, is lucky surviving a car crash, but becoming a paralized in ur legs, not being able to go to ur normal school, wishing u would of just died, but yet u still get stuck on this earth, and no one knows any of what u r feeling, but they think they do

kofmaster
no expression look life sucks then you die get used to it

shellie
*sighs*

Diety >you're a good friend sweetie and im here for you

Kofmaster >go preach to someone who wants to hear it . i understand what you are saying but just cuz someone isnt on the streets and on drugs doesnt give them the right to feel alone and down sometimes ???

im sorry but we all feel that way sometimes .

kofmaster
no expression my point we all feel that way sometimes so why go on and on about it no expression get over it

Jury
"why am i so alone?"

'coz you only think you are... when in fact, yer not. smile

shellie
well said sweetie wink

kofmaster
eek! JURY!!!!!!!!!

o.o..i didnt burn ye cards angel

Jury
i doubt it! disgust

kofmaster
big grin eheh maybe i just burnd a cupple....a few....a deck o.o..all of em...

Jury
i hate dat SKUNK miffed

Jury
... "ole smoke!!!"

LeAtHerRFace
Sorry I dont know man.

kofmaster
aww u know u love it wHAAHAHHA ^^ it looks cuuuuuuute eek! happy

big grin eheheheheh wAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH laughing laughing

Jury
confused sorry? what for?

LeAtHerRFace
laughing out loud its to diety

kofmaster
^^ for the skunk wHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH big grin laughing laughing stick out tongue

Jury
miffed bad pyromaniac ... BAD!!! mad

just laugh out loud ... there would be a RECKONING for this!

ah'm sure of dat! disgust

kofmaster
big grin eheh ye like that disgust smilie since i have used it a few times no? WHAHAHAHAHAHA laughing big grin

big grin eheheheheh fun remy skunk ^^ OH COME ON!!!! ^^ i saw it i had to use it eek!

Jury
laughing out loud messed blink of courz NOT!!! disgustkwasny

LeAtHerRFace
you are a... yeknom?

kofmaster
^^ OH COME ON!!! !ITRS GAMBIT!!! AS A SKUNK!!!! ^^ ITS GOLD I TELL YE!! WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH laughing laughing

o.o...jury's going to kill me..arnt ye?

0.0..DARH HA!! *runs*

kofmaster
blink im a wa now ?

LeAtHerRFace
a yeknom erm

kofmaster
blink a waaaaaaaaaa?

LeAtHerRFace
laughing out loud you gotta figure it out erm

Ill be going now... so Ill ttyl man. Take Care.

kofmaster
big grin l8r

Creechuur
Why...

Do I get misunderstood for starting a so-called 'self-pity' thread (couldnt have been more wrong on that one, RazMeister) when all I wanted to do was have some sarcastic fun...meanwhile every pathetic fool is allowed to collect pity like its going out of style around here.

Why, Raz? Why????

yerssot
sarcasm??? where?? where??? WHERE???? I wanna see it

Jury
erm he's asking like "you are a ... MONKEY?"

Creechuur
The thread was called "Why is Creechuur such a nipplehead?" Look a few pages into the Off Topic forum and you'll find it.

I was laughing so damn hard when I made that thread, looking forward to all the a$$hole-ish responses...but Raz closed it almost immediately, and insulted me to boot! *shakes fist*

yerssot
*runs off to find it*

Greek_girl
awww sh!t whats everyone so hostile for? be happy for goodness sakes!

Deity
i do not want ur pity, i was only asking a simple question that no one could answer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.