Ep3 Teaser Mpegs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheFool
Sorry if you've seen these, I haven't seen them posted before. They sure make ROTS look as dark as most imagined. Anyway, enjoy if you haven't seen them before. Just add http to the front, I can't post links here yet.

domania.us/mjb3616/episodethree/

wasabi
pretty cool.
You can see how Amidala is preggo with baby luke.
Anakin's eyes look wicked.

Ushgarak
Judging by the other ep3 folder that server holds, I reckon these are fan made- but hard to tell without full clips.

Gangularis
dude.. those are fan made fakes.. spliced from episode II and some leaked stuff / hyperspace stuff for episode III

Jedi Priestess
Actually they are all snippets from the Latham trailer wink

Sith Master X
Yep, I've seen those clips in the past, all fan made. sad Oh well, November will be here soon enough and we'll get to see the first trailer. eek!

PVS
i hope its better that the ep2 teaser, which was ridiculously lacking in information. (you know, the one with the vader breathing and strobing images) it was cool in itself, but not worth the long long wait. i hope this one is more...juicy smile

tony_bolony
And how 'bout those great shots of Natalie Portman going into labor on the floor of the local Wal-Mart. You guys remember that movie?

Sith Master X
I've seen parts of that movie in the past.

moonwalker741
latham teaser with limited footage like the episode 2 duel footage and the title

Ushgarak
I LIKED that one! I thought that did its job perfectly.

PVS
i dont know, i kinda saw it as a trailer for the trailer.

Altar[1stONE]
oh god not that pieceof crap trailer again!! Ughhh i hate natalie portman in what ever movie that is, i swear people you couldnt get a scream more identical to a nazgul. please never show that again! mad

TheFool
Sorry, I didn't know it was fan made rehash, it fooled me. (Pun Intended)

PVS
ok, great....can we kill this thread now?

Jedi Priestess
^ ^ ^ ^^ ^^
moon=my ever present echo laughing

moonwalker741
laughing big grin

Ushgarak
Ok, seems sorted... closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.