The Clone

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

robakin
ok i know this has been rumoured before but back in the early 1990's ( a long time ago in a galaxy in the UK) i heard rumours of the prequels and that Anakin and Obi - wan dueled on a volcano and that Palpatine had a clone.
Now i had put it to the back of my mind until Pablo's Q&A when he was asked has Palps got a clone , and Pablo said ' of himself..no' which i think means he's got one of someone. i have heard this rumour before and i was wondering who it could be, Is General grev's a clone of darth maul or sifa d?
what are your thoughs? Happy Dance Happy Dance

Ushgarak
He means Palpatine has several billion Clonetroopers!

And that is that.

darth_surgent
Correct. That is the only reason that Pablo hesitated. Don't read too much into things.

robakin
you could be right, but this rumour has been floating around for a long time and i had heard Padme's name mentioned before, which may explain how she dies but Leia remembers her?

Dou
Do you really believe that? roll eyes (sarcastic)

robakin
best to keep an open mind we all know mr Lucas can still pull some surprizes even on us spoiler whores!

Dou
nya... i dunno... I think this will be much too surpirising. And it doesn't make any sense to me.

Ushgarak
Err, no, Robakin, this is totally bust. A non-thing.

J-Unit
Maybe Palpatine Is Closely To Die And He Decide To Clone Himself But Then Something Happens To He's Look And He Starts To Cry big grin

robakin
ha ha ha....nice. ok it was just a thought !!

robakin
i suppose i could ask supershadow ... after all he is a close personal friend of GL ....NOT.

waynerobsonuk
smile) smile) smile) smile) smile)

Ghetto Goblin
DON'T EVEN START on about that fool. mad

Batman316
I think Palps could be a clone, I first thought that when I saw a post on the SW official boards about the height difference between the Palpatine and the Sidious action figures.

I think GL will have a hell of a twist in ROTS, I think this is one of the more likely though no-one will know for sure until it's released

mechamaster73
Maybe that's the connection between Sifo-Dyas and Palpy/Sidious! Palpy's a clone of Sifo-Dyas...just a thought. Robakin's right, gotta keep an open mind. smile

Not to mention, we all know Palpy had clones of himself if you accept Dark Empire as canon.

Master Kadub
If Palpatine Cloned himself and was possibly the other Jedi that makes a certain big request, that would clear up a lot of questions and even some EU questions......

Ushgarak
!

Look at the point of this thread again, guys. It has just been officially confirmed that there is no clone of Palps!

Jedi Priestess
Ushbabe, you could hang that on 100 foot banner from the ceiling in here and they wouldnt believe ya........ messed

Manôkhâu
The Dark Empire Comics are, sadly enough, not canon.

smoker4
They should be fired out of a canon

Master Kadub
hehehehe.....u guys dont believe in the comics......

I bet u didnt believe in Boba Fett after ANH, til u saw
him on the screen in ESB....

smoker4
Spot the odd one out!!

1.George Lucas
2.EU
3.Total Make beleive

Darth Ravenous
wasint there a book about this i heard he has rooms full of clones but there defective or somthin i dunno
heard people on xbox live talkin bout it

smoker4
Yeah Dark Empire 2 i think, didnt think much of that series, Zahns the only half decent EU author i've read

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.