can you beleive it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

m!$hA
someone acctually thought i had a high ego shock i mean for all you who dont know me, you probly think i do maybe, but for all you who do stick out tongue yall no im kiddin right!

LeAtHerRFace
I can believe it stick out tongue

DAMN! nice sig!

Anoushka
sometimes it's hard to tell - that's how it is with everything you do online yes you're not actually saying it so people easily misinterpret (sp?) your words.

kofmaster
0.o if i have a ego its my lighter o.o.....

m!$hA
yeah i guess thats right an yes

sean: thanx happy

Anoushka
happy

i've gotten into many misunderstandingsthat way,so believe me,i know messedmessed

m!$hA
lol laughing out loud i just think its funny how this guy goes '1 thing i dont like bout u is that u got a really high ego' or somethin, when i got so pissed off at this one girl coz she had one, and i just dont get along well with ppl who have high egos!!!

Anoushka
laughing

such egoness gets turns me offroll eyes (sarcastic)
humility's the name of the game - in fact,the weaker and more humble the guy,the better for me devilshiftylaughing out loud

ok.that really sounded wrong wackoembarrasment

m!$hA
lol!
omg i just love funny people! i hope i marry someone funny!

kofmaster
o.o...look out dave then WHAHAHAHA laughing big grin

m!$hA
shifty

dave123
i can handle myself happy

kofmaster
big grin yeah ye and your nut seem to be good together o.o....

dave123
hug yupyup

kofmaster
eek! yaya

kofmaster
o.o..you better be hugging your nut there mr

dave123
of course stick out tongue

kofmaster
^^ WHAHAHAHA ^^ people must think we are so strange talking about a nut all the time blink let me burn it damn it no expression

Anoushka
you guys are all nuts!eek!

kofmaster
o.o..but i dont wonna burn my nuts...wont smell good 0.0....

§pearhead
I'm not gonna ask...

dave123
oh grow up stick out tongue

m!$hA
omg jeremy hello darling!

§pearhead
uh, hi blink

m!$hA
embarrasment

kofmaster
0.o pyros never grow up i mean

o.o...look at me

§pearhead
you're just a grand exception, luke yes

dave123
sad it's raining

kofmaster
happy hehe ye hear that im an exception

happy yaaaaaaaaay

0.o wait

messed oh har har har

Creechuur
Well, since I'm the culprit I may as well explain.

I don't think she has an ego so much as she hides behind the facade of an ego or 'happy, giggly party girl' to mask her fears and low self-esteem.

I just don't think 'real' when I think of Misha. It seems like a big act. I could be way off, it wouldn't be the first time, but I consider myself a decent judge of character. Its also possible that I'm just a big grumpy curmudgeon that doesn't like the happy shiny people of the world. Sue me.

Before any of you jump up my a$$ in defense of her, we've shot a couple PM's back and forth and I think we've come to an understanding.

Greek_girl
okay dont insult her as she is actually a very very nice person and you wont ever know the true person behind misha!!!!!!!!!

Anoushka
for all we know,she cld be a middleagedgrumpy old balding man eek!

laughing no offence - i'm just trying to lighten the moodhappy

Greek_girl
yeah she could be but who cares!!!

Corran
You getting at me sad

m!$hA
ok lets sort this all out miseur coulprit stick out tongue

ok greek girl: thankyou darling hug but as creech has said, weve talked bout it through pm yes
corran: GRANDPA eek!
an: i TOLD you not to tell anyone ninja
and finally, every1 (probly mainly creech)
how i act on kmc is exactly how i act in real life, except for the flirtiness and high ego! people who dont know me on kmc think im a ****.....but really im just flirting round and havin fun! im not like this in real life at all!
and the high ego....how many people on kmc act like they have a high ego, who acctually dont!? a LOT! every1 goes around sayin 'im so hot diva' 'im too good for you schmoll' an all that! but when i made the 'how would you rate yourself' thread, i think maybe 1 person actualy said 'i think im a total hottie' not many said 'yeah im pretty good lookin' but most people sayd 'i think im average'

.:†Ferrari†:.
tripin man

m!$hA
who?

no1

m!$hA
oh confused

im listening to tipsy, girl.!

m!$hA
erm dont really like that song!

ok

Anoushka
cry but i still love old grandpas

ninja eek i'd forgotten that was meant to be our li'l secret misha shifty

m!$hA
lol laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.