colouring?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

m!$hA
im trying to make a sig, this sorta isnt to do with kmc but sorta is, an i want all the pictures to be black and white....how do i do it??
confused

Dexx
go to photoshop
image > adjustments > hue/saturation

then set the hue and saturation to almost minimum..and the light to how you like it. that's it. though you should've posted this in the art forum

Agent Elrond
I think most image programs have the option to convert your image to grey scale

m!$hA
dexx oh ok sorry embarrasment

well thanx both of us ill try it!

m!$hA
i dont have any sad ive only got like...this tool to add hue and another to add saturation sad

yerssot
what's wrong with the old way? pencil?

dave123
in paint, go to 'save as' and save it as a monochrome BMP thumb up

Dexx
no dave...that comes with serious loss of color information.
i don't know, misha...if you have photoshop, if you mess with the hue and saturation..you should be able to make it black and white.

dave123
yeah, it makes it all black and white stick out tongue

m!$hA
hm, well thanx boys smile

m!$hA
i got photoshop eek!

Dexx
well...mess with the hue and saturation then

Silver Stardust
There's a tutorial/help thread in the sig forums, Misha happy

But, to answer your question...in Photoshop, bring up the Hue and Saturation menu. Click the box next to "Colorize", and then set the saturation to 0. Ta da, your image will be black and white yes

Clovie
in photoshop there is somewhere function "get rid of colors" (sorry i don't know how it is officially called messed)

m!$hA
i have eek! ow exciting!
thanx everyone, i can now get black and white sigs happy

Dexx
well yeah...though you currently preffer pink i see stick out tongue

JKozzy
rolleyes1

m!$hA
ive made one black and white sig erm

Dexx
pffft roll eyes (sarcastic)

m!$hA
mad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.