Leisure Suit Larry and Playboy:The Mansion debut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ones
all over the net and in PS2 mags thay are talking about baning these games because some kid could buy it and get screwed in the head. now this is what age ratings are for parents will not allow there kids to buy these games with age ratings. what do you think?

Linkalicious
no, they should no be banned. but any game with sexual content that doesn't involve getting laid (playboy) just shouldn't be on the market.

sith_darth_jay
is there a playboy game???

Linkalicious
it's in development. you're basically Hugh starting the Playboy empire. I'm pretty sure it's got topless girls in it, and probably a slideshow section for winning or something. But i'm also pretty sure you won't be having sex with any of them either.

sith_darth_jay
huh why would somebody "want to have sex" in a video game?. a bit pathetic, wouldn't you say?...............but i must admit it will be funny (GTA vice city)

in the other hand, being Hugh Hefner would be kinda cool big grin

bardock
it could be fun

Jedi Shmedi
I just think it's funny that Leisure Suit Larry is the only game with the word "cum" in it's title (Leisure Suit Larry: Magna Cum Loude).

Dunno how the hell THAT passed the ESRB.

The Crab
Are these games good ? Also how are you suppose to play with only one hand free.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.