Hilary Duff vs. Lindsay Lohan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jojelo
Hilary Duff vs. Lindsay Lohan... Who do you prefer? Hilary Duff vs. Lindsay Lohan... Who do you prefer?

jojelo

angelsflame265
why is this here?

but lindsay is better then hilary if I had to chose

ladygrim
i dont like ne of them ... ( why is it in a harry potter forum??????? )

angelsflame265
thats what i asked

ladygrim
still no answer then

Lady_Eowyn3
hilary duff is really rude and mean, i live in h-town and she went to my bf's old skool, and my bf told me how even as a child she was rude to everyone that wasn't in her "crowd" and she felt superior to everyone, and how she acts all high and mighty constantly, like once she was behind my friend's mom in the movies and she just kept kicking the frickin seat, she wouldn't stop, and then my other friend met her through her cousin who is in hilary's "in" crowd (she was one of the girls in the hilary duff special that went to hawaii) and when she introduced them my friend held out her hand and said "hi nice to meet you hilary" then she said "don't even talk to me"

natalya719
Ok even though I don't like Hilary Duff your story sounds kind of far-fetched.

Oh yeah..and why is this is in the Harry Potter forum?

Lady_Eowyn3
what part exactly sounds far-fetched? the part that says i live in houston, tx and or the part about my friend who i've seen in class pictures w/ hilary, or the part about when hilary was kicking her mom's seat @ the edwards marq*e theatre, or the part about my other friend (i've met her cousin, it's thee same girl) who met hilary?

oh and why is this in the harry potter forum?

angelsflame265
thats a great question nobody wants to answer -_-

natalya719
That part sounds a bit far-fetched to me...but hey thats just what I think...

flamewielder
i think its here bcuz he is new here and didnt know where to post so he picked one---this one--- and did it

flamewielder
i agree with u natalya...that does sound far-fetched....lady eowyn was ur b/fs old school public or private?

fanatos
I choose Lindsay. Just because. smile

theone0103
Both drooldrool

theone0103
By the Way what does this have to do with Harry Potter??

ladygrim
this is quite popular topic considering its in the rong forum

LadySlytherin
ok sorry mates i dont have anythign against the girls but...WHY is this here? it has no relevance to hp. joje try this thread out in the celebrity forum wink airangel's probably going to end up closing this one

ladygrim
probably going to end up closing this one

i think its a defint closuer

~Air Angel~
YEP YEP YEP..........please go to the actors forums

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.