Get Backers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ssj4goku
saw it for the very first time this saturday it was kick ass any one else seen it let me know

BlackHatDefect
Iv only read the manga,but I love how sleek the anime animation looks!The story itself is very cute!GB *does get very repeditive,but I like it anyway

kurakitsune
it was on tv on saterday were what chenl plz tell me

Yuna33
only read the manga.
what channel dose it show on?
showtime?

ssj4goku
no i saw it at an anime club they have movies out on dvd and vhs you all should join an anime club it is really fun

soundtrack
awww i was looking on the internet the a couple of weeks ago and i saw somethings on the gb. i read a little bit about it and it seemed really interesting. im going to look around for some episodes so i can watch it.

TOUnoMESTUKI
omg! haha. i was in the Philippines, and the Philippines has a channel called "Animax" where it shows anime 24/7! (i know you're drooling.) haha. most of the shows were subbed. ^_~ so i watched Get Backers. omg, i love that show! `:P i fergot the names...but the blonde one is so funnay! haha.

kurakitsune
that guy have an electich personalint

soundtrack
sad i wanna see this showww!!! it sounds so damn interesting, i hate being broke erm

ssj4goku
the blonde dude is ginji-san

XxILuvVegetaxX
It's not my fav, but I like it very much!!!

midnightshadow
really like this anime, saw the first dvd on sale in hmv and just had to buy it even though i kinda cant afford.
i just rationallised it as being a very late bday prezzie to my bro, that for some reason i have to keep at uni with me big grin stick out tongue laughing
havnt read any of the manga thoygh. was tempted to buy some whilst waiting for the bus home but couldnt really rationalise that aswell.
maybe i need to stop catchin the bus in town. its not healthy for my wallet embarrasment hmmmm shifty nah!

XxILuvVegetaxX
I'm thinking about reading the manga. I saw the whole anime, and it just didnt give me enough closure! I loved it though, Ginji wass soo cuute!! Specially in his Chibi form!! I loved Ginji + Dr. Jackal moments!! rofl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.