The Matrix: Resited

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

theone0103
My continuing matrix story will continue so if one post ends that will mean that that is a chapter unless i say ...continued at the bottom.

This story "The Matrix: Resited" could contain SPOILERS from The Matrix, The Matrix Reloaded, The Matrix Revolutions, Lord of the Rings:The Fellowship of the Ring, Lord of the Rings:The Two Towers, Lord of the Rings:The Return of the King, Spider Man (1 and 2), and more. (NOTICE: I will tell you if it contains spoilers from other movies.

Synopsis:
Neo has been defeated to save Zion from fighting Agent Smith, in which he has finally defeated. He has been taken to another life in the year 2300. Agent Smith has not come back yet. From now Frodo is long gone and is taked into the real world by getting freed by the one anf only Morpheous! All of the Fellowship has been lost in their own ways and will hopefully be freed soon. So far....the story starts here....

theone0103
Chapter 1-The Awakening

(contains spoilers from I,Robot along with the other movies that were listed in the beginning)

The Year is now 2258, Frodo is now at the age of 173. Neo has died in his way and hopefully will be relived my the year 2300. Frodo wants to know what happened after his ride on the ship away from The Shire. He was taken to Morpheous on this day and is soon to be "mind-freed" as you may call it.

As life goes on to the next year...2259 Frodo has one way to visit his friends Sam, Merry, and Pippin...The Matrix. But in the mountains of Kalefornea, there has been a new ring created that has fallen into the hands of Merry and Pippin inside the matrix. They must soon find a way to twist the code and get into a new dimention of what used to be California which is now closer to Hawaii after a huge hurricane that pulled California down and connected it to Nevada (Nerveedia) with a 1,200 mile long road.

In the year of 2047, Robots were made to rule the earth but were finally conqured in the year of 2056 and were programmed to stop killing humans.

...continued

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.