Are You Superficial?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

realworlddreams
i am...unfortunately...
i jus realized a couple days ago..
i used to not care about like anything...
but now i force myself to look nice n make sure i have at least ONE flashy item on me at all times...its bad...i didnt used to want to impress people i dont know...but now i feel like i gotta show off a lot. is that bad?

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
hahaha.......i dunno if i am.......

§pearhead
superficial...?

sandman26
i guess i can be sometimes

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
yeah superficial..hmmmm..

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
I think i am...I wish i wasnt but i could be.

§pearhead
messed I wish i knew what it meant.

NyC-gUrL
seriously, what is that thing on the pic? blink

and yeah, Im kinda superficial sad

realworlddreams
Spearhead>do u care more about ur outward appearance what people think of you as a person?

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
superficial: concerened only with what is apparent; shallow.

I mean who doesnt have days where they have to make sure their hair looks Absolutely Beautiful.

Fire
I dont consider myself superficial but I know a lot of ppl who I consider to be superficial

§pearhead
Uh...me. A quick comb always does the trick. Plus my hair looks better messy. stick out tongue

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
hehe.

realworlddreams
that pic is one of the championship laker rings...sry its outta focus..
its got like 100 diamonds on it...so flashy...(i want one! lol)

NyC-gUrL
eek! DIAMONDS!!

drool

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
hahahhahaha!

Diamonds are a girls best friend

BTW: props for nyc gurl, I love Sephora too, wish i could be there but I am at the beach smokin'

silver_tears
Isn't superficial what you think of others, and yourself would make you vain confused

Fire
if I dress up it is because I want to look good, for myself not for other ppl. I try not to give a damn about other ppl their opinions.

you live your own life for noone but yourself.

realworlddreams
u can be superficial n vain...its the same thing...

§pearhead
There's always the occassion, such as funerals, where it's imperative that you dress up somewhat as a sign of respect.

Fire
BS

I will show my respect in the way I see fit, no in the way others want me too. for instance I am one 100% certain that I can name 10 of my friends (excluding myself) who wouldn't give a damn about how ppl looked on their funeral

Storm
Please DO NOT wear black at my funeral!

realworlddreams
i wasnt talkin bout respect...im talkin bout simply tryin to out-look someone else through wut u have on n wut u do

§pearhead
Interesting. Just to get a sense of where you're going, would you wear an "I'm with stupid" shirt to a funeral?

Fire
if I know that the person who is burried wouldn't mind yea sure why not.

§pearhead
All right...that's it, I guess.

Back on the topic, for the most part I don't really care a whole lot what I look like, except for certain occasions, like the aforementioned funerals.

Storm
At Dirk' s funeral, yeah I would laughing

Fire
Dirk was indeed the first person I thought of, but no for dirky I'd wear my black leather trench coat and I'd take a DnD book with me

Be@st
I'm not superficial. I always wear what i like (black all the time) eventhough most of the people don't like it.

Fire
same here beast I wear black as much as I can

Be@st
I think it's the most important to be yourself; not to imitate the others.

§pearhead
Personally, I'm more into grays but most of what I wear isn't exactly mainstream either.

Fire
ofc. it is

sandman26
i don't care what i look like at my funeral i'll be dead stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.