Trouble with Twins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alpha Centauri
I had this discussion with Vic a while ago.

Just wanted to see more views.

Take this scenario:

A woman is dating a man who has an identical twin. They switch every now and then and she never really realises who she is dating. If they both act exactly the same around her and make her feel as her original boyfriend does, is it wrong or any different that she has been dating the twin also? Or not?

-AC

Darth Revan
unfortunate for her, yes. Wrong, no.

Alpha Centauri
I mean like, morally or anything. When she finds out, should it make a difference? If they both made her feel the same way and she felt the same way toward them both? Even though it's without knowing.

-AC

Darth Revan
Depends. How do they feel about her? Interesting little dilemma...

Dexx
nope..the answer is quite simple. it depends on the situation. on what she wants the outcome of that date to be, that is.
1) if she wants to simply have a good time one or two times a week for a period of time..than no, it's not morally wrong.

2) if, however, there is the possibility of her falling inlove with the guy we have a whole different situation. any pair of twins, no matter how much alike thy look do NOT act the same. so if they were both acting like her ex boyfriend, then they were pretending. and in a long term relation, you can't pretend forever. in the end..she'd find out that she dated both and doesn't really know either of them. and there's the break-up muchy muchy...etc wink

Linkalicious
It's true. I'm a twin and me and my brother are nothing alike. Yah, we can finish eachothers sentences, and yah we can both be polite....but NOPE, we can't be the same person.

Telling the difference between twins isn't that difficult. And anyone that sleeps with one twin....should know the difference between the two.

Alpha Centauri
I'm saying, assuming they could both act the same if they wanted to. Kinda ruins the scenario. I'm not saying realistically it could happen, just one of those "What if?" dilemmas I'm interested in.

-AC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.