Which sucked worse ROCKY 4 OR ROCKY 5?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr Parker
This month on ESPN classic on sunday nights they are showing the Rocky movies.I just saw Rocky 2 last night.The first 3 Rocky films were great but after 3,I lost my respect I had for Sylvester Stallon because he should have stopped after 3 and just made more for the money because he did not care about quality anymore.ROCKY 4 & 5 suck.Which do you think sucked worse Rocky 4 or ROCKY 5? I vote 4 because Rocky 5 was more realisitic where Rocky 4 was not realistic at all.

The reason being is 4 was just a copycat off of 3 and no originality at all and totally unrealistic in every way and was a copy cat because Rocky fought the russian Dolph Lungren because of feeling guilty over not stopping the fight resulting in Apollo dying,didnt we see that before in the third film where Rocky fought Mr T again in a rematch because he felt guilty over causing Mr T to cause Mickeys death? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Then after a russian fighter beats up and kills a black guy,we are somehow expected to believe that a white fighter-who 95% of the time loses against a black fighter, somehow is able to sustain the blows to him that Apollo Creed,a black fighter could not sustain and died from.yeah right. roll eyes (sarcastic) In real life,Stallone would have died in a fight with Dolph Lungren because I read somewhere a few years ago while filming Rocky 5 that Dolph Lungren punched into Stallones shoulder by accident and sly needed medical attention because his shoulder got dislocated.

Then to be even more unrealistic,when Lungren as the russian boxer kills Apollo Creed during the match,he announces to the crowd-If he dies he dies.This was during the 1980's when we hated the russians.I guarantee in real life if a russian fighter had come over here to the states and done that and then said that he would have been mobbed by the crowd and beaten into a pulp for saying that.The crowd would have swarmed the ring and would never let him leave alive.

Rocky 5 wasnt as bad because it was more realistic because Tommy Morrison in real life just like he did in the movie,turned his back on his manager and thats the way the real boxing world is how they pray on you and get you to turn against your friends.that is why I maintain its not as bad as Rocky 4 was since it has more realisem to it which is why ROCKY 4 gets my vote.

Ock
Well personally I hated Rocky 5 more.Yeah it was more realistic but who wants that?You want a bit of glamour and dazzle and fun in a movie.

I didnt like Rocky 4 either.I felt after Burgess Meredith left,which was in Rocky 3 that it should have stopped.

But I was more entertained by Rocky 4 than I was by Rocky 5.

roundisfunny
I'm inclined to agree with Ock. Realism has never been a strong feature of the "Rocky" series, especially after part I. I'm voting for part 5 being the worse of the two, because part four gave me what I wanted to see as a 15-year-old in 1985; Rocky, the symbol of America, beating up a commie.

I think what let me down most about part 5 is that neither Paulie nor Adrian dropped dead, which was the running trend. Rocky should have killed Paulie in a fit of rage over losing their money, then been sent to prison, where he is trained for the "Prison Championship" by his old opponent and current life-changing philanthropist--Clubber Lang.

Maybe that could be the plot to "Rocky 6".

Cinemaddiction
"Rocky 4" is one of my favorite movies of all time. The whole movie is just very, very special to me.

bardock
rocky 4 kicked ass rocky 5 was ok

bardock
rocky was originaly supposed to die in rocky five but the men in the suits high up the food chain had it changed

botankus
Rocky 4 had a better soundtrack. Who could forget "Burning Heart" by Survivor?

Linkalicious
Rocky V had to suck the worst, because Rocky IV was the best Rocky.

Dolph Lundgren kicks ass!

PVS
rocky 4 sucked worse, because of how seriously it took itself.
it was like rocky meets rambo. at least rocky 5 poked a little fun at itself...
but it was still horrible. rocky should have died at the end of rocky2, because 3,4,and 5 were horrible.

"you adrian!!!! i did i-" *bang* (rocky gets shot...roll credits)

Mr Parker
I agree with you Botankus that Rocky 4 had a better soundtrack.Burning Heart By Survivor was about the ONLY good thing at all about that horrible movie.

Shadow_King
rocky 4 cuz it was more entertaining.

finti
missing alternative for both

Mr Parker
Please explain what you mean by that? I already have the title of the thread listed that they BOTH sucked. confused

MissesDepp?!
or, maybe they should have just stuck with ONE rocky.. sure rocky 2&3 were good but they couldn't have made such sucky movies as 4&5 if they had just stopped at one. I really don't see how a movie about a dumb boxer is all that good. Yeah, the first one was GREAT but did they need any others?!

dean7879
personally i loved every rocky..didnt think it was nessescary for a 5th one though...rocky 4 was fantistic!!! killer soundtrack with a class fight scene at the end
i love the song theres no easy way out!

Mr Parker
Yeah I tend to agree but thats hollywood for you these days.It all started around in the 70's that anytime a movie was a huge success at the box office,they felt the need to make a sequel.Even though I liked 2 and 3,it would not have killed me if they had just made one because the second one is not as good and even though I liked 3 a lot better than 2,its not as good as the first so I have to agree with you.Damn I cant believe only one person agrees with me that four really sucked so badly and cant see how awful that movie really was. roll eyes (sarcastic)

el_barto
4 & 5 just sucked, end of story

Stormy Day
I hated Rocky 5 but I thought Rock 4 was the best in the series erm

Zerosparx
I didnt like Rocky 4 mostly because I thought that there were more gimmicks in it to get people to see it, the robot, the big brama bull in the first match and other things. Rocky 5 isnt much improvement either since by that time the series is tired all together. The Rocky series like others that Iv noticed progressively get worse even though the originals are some of my favorites such as Jaws and Alien (though Alien is debatable, sometimes I think the first is better than the second, sometimes not but 3+4 were just to tired to do any good). All in all, both movies suck but I feel 5 is better because they tried something different........even though it sucked........

ragesRemorse
Rocky five was overly garbage, Yeah it was a neat way to show how Rocky came from nothing and then went back to nothing, but everything in between was just silly. Rocky four was okay, and i kow it is the favorited amongst many rocky fans, and i have no idea how youthink Rocky four is worse than rocky 3. Rocky 3 was GOD awful. Fu*ckin thunderlips? MR.T it sounds like a circus. Four had a great villian and cool inspiration

amity75
It wouldn't surprise me if they made Rocky 6 where he comes out of retirement to fight an Iraqi Al Queeda fanatic and kicks his ass.

poolie
well i havnt seen rocky 5 and i dont intend to rocky 4 was the best of them all

bakerboy
For me, both sucked the same. I loved the first rocky, i only liked the second one and i hate the rest. Since the third, it was too unbelievle for me, the fight between rocky and clubber lag was totally unbelievle, with rocky saying to him: hit me, hit me more, even your mom could hit me stronger, and lag hiting rocky with all his strenght and not beating him. It was stupid for me. For not mention the bad scripts and poor performances from the actors. And the strange thing that rocky in 3 and 4 looked smarter, and in 5 he was naivy and silly again, it was non sense for me. The first one is a great movie, the second one is good, but the rest are crap.

Cowboyography
Rocky Rules Part 5 did blow but part six will rule all!!!!!!! part four was great as well, I really like the part where the russian crowd relizes that America really does kick ass and they all start rooting for rocky!!

Ushgarak
I'm only an occasional Rocky viewer, not a hardcore fan, but I reckon when they killed Creed they sank the series from being about boxing to being... a series about Sly Stallone, really. And any crapness of V groew out of IV, so IV gets my vote.

Cinemaddiction
Alright. I've seen enough hating on "Rocky 4" and am convinced that no one sees what makes the movie so special.

IV has to be the greatest cinematical allegory in relation to the old War. Ever. In one corner, you've got the Average Joe in Rocky Balboa. A hard working, god fearing, red blooded American male from the streets of Philadelphia. In the other, Ivan Drago, the physical embodiment of Russia's capabilities in nuclear weapondry at the time.

Feeling an unrelenting sense of remorse for not stopping Creed vs Drago when he had the chance, Rocky felt as if he had no choice but to avenge his friends death, of course. In 4, Balboa has the absolute HARDEST training regimen in the entire Rocky series, in Siberia. Hinting again at the allegory, Drago played his training up to the media, lifted weights, used computers to clock his punches and speed, and all that crap, while Rocky secluded himself from the outside world, waded through knee deep snow, chased chickens, and got in shape the old fashioned way.

Then there is the fight where everyone was led to believe that Rocky's string of luck as the underdog was about to run out. Vitally renewed with the spirit of Apollo and a surge of passion and remorse, Rocky came back. Drago started doubting himself, and realized that Rocky was " a machine."

By Round 15, when the Russians were cheering his name, if you weren't close to being in tears, on the edge of your seat rooting for Rocky to pummel that commie bastard into the ground, I'd seriously question 2 things. Weither you have a heart or not, and if you consider yourself an American.

Ushgarak
Well, I'm not American, so I guess that settles that...

I would rather a film had more to it than simple patriotic appeal. Trimuph of the Will had THAT...

Cinemaddiction
It was about one mans continued rise to the top from adversity, redemption, a personal passion, remorse, an a great "feel good" patriotic theme which was allued to only 4 years before the end of the "Cold War", and the subsequent crumbling of the Berlin Wall.

Cowboyography
I still think Rocky just plain made the Russian relize they aren't bad. Americans are the Badasses, and Rocky 4 is proof. smile

Mr Parker
None of that training would have been enough to survie not have been killed from Dragos punches. roll eyes (sarcastic) and actually your in the majority here on not seeing how god awful that film was,the worst of the 4,just read through the posts.

amity75
Rocky 4 made me feel proud to be an American. And I'm from Scotland.

Cinemaddiction
Whhhat? That entire post made absolutely no sense. Besides, other peoples opinions don't mean anything to me if all they know how to do is say something "sucks" or is "cool".

Amongst "Rocky" fans, 4 is the most popular, and for good reason.

BackFire
Yeah, Rocky 4 and 5 rule, because we all know 3 movies about a clinically retarded man boxing pop culture icons and Russion guys just isn't enough.

roundisfunny
Carl Weathers was a pop culture icon? "Action Jackson" wasn't THAT great.

Jedi Priestess
erm not this "Rocky" fan........Rocky 4 was stupid..........I mean really, can you see the Russians just switch over to cheering for Rocky that easliy? And what's with the sappy speech he gave at the end? I about barfed when he started in on that. While 4 had the BEST soundtrack, I myself thought they should have stopped after number 2. Number 3 was marginaly good, and the scene where Apollo and Rocky are jumping around hugging each other in the ocean was just silly. But I did really like the street fight at the end of Rocky 5.

jayson
Mr T should have killed Rocky in 3 and saved us all the ignominy of 4&5.

ladygrim
wot about rocky 1.2.3.4.5 sounds beta

wuTa
Rocky 4 was the best as for reasons already pointed out...i hated 5 with a passion....tommy morrison sucks as an actor and so does don king but i did like it when rocky's kid got beat up....but i heard theres gonna be another rocky with vin diesel as rocky's opponent.......the movie already sucks ass

Darth Vicious
I love Rocky 4 mosly for reasons already pointed out specially by CinemmaAddiction and i think R3 and R4 are entirely different may look similar but they r different, In R3 Rocky had gone soft, only fighting low class boxers and parading for adds, comercials etc., he lost the edge and during his initial fight with Mr.T he was distracted, if he had been focused he wouldve won and also it was here that his friendship with Apollo took off now R4 is different since Drago at first is an invinsible opponent, then Apollo gets killed for being a show off(pretty much everyone has a friend like that that we eventually have to get out of trouble), gets killed for being stupid and Rocky feel responsible but he knows he cant just fight the guy, he now has to step up his game and find a way to beat this unbeatable guy. to me the whole friendship,training and beating the impossible is why made R4 a great movie!

Mr Parker
What I meant to say was all of that training of his he did in the russian mountains would not have been enough to survive any of those punches of Lungrens in real life,that in real life,no matter how much he trained,he also would have died if he had taken that kind of punishment as I pointed out in my original post. after all in the movie,they talked about how the normal heavy weight hits at about 75 rpg's while Lungrens character hit at 180 or around that,no way could rocky have lived through that,he would have died just like Apollo did.Like that one poster said,too bad Mr T did not kill Rocky in Rocky 3 so we could have been spared these god awful rocky 4 and rocky 5 movies.Rocky 5 I could at least tolerate because it was at least believable and that fight scene in the street was cool.oh well at least there are a few posters on here that agree with me that ROCKY 4 is by far the worst of the rocky movies.

Cinemaddiction
That was quite possible the world's longest run on sentence ever. Keep in mind, it's only a movie. Besides, who are you, or any of use, to say who can survive what?

Dislike the movie, but just because things are presented in a credible manner doesn't mean it's a failure. If that were true. what purpose entertainment purpose would movies serve, with their subject matter relying on only credibility and realism?

bakerboy
I reallly think that the only believle rocky movies are the first two. I was more on a realistic tone , but 3 , 4 and 5 were just so stupid and incredible. I havent no problem with fantasy, i have no problem with luke skywalker beating darth vader when vader is much more powerful, and i have not problem with indy geting the holy grial with those unssupassed proofs.Because it was told in a very good way and was good and well scripted. But the last three rocky movies were annoying, awful and totally incredible. Not only that rocky never could have beated crubber lag, ivan drago and tommy gun. it was told in an awful way and poor scripts.The last three movies sucked in the same way.

Cinemaddiction
Where is everyones proof to back all these "dislikes" up? Muhammed Ali, Mike Tyson, George Foreman..they have all gone down at some point in their lives.

I mean, the underdog winning the big match in what was more or less a propaganda film to begin with, could have been spotted a mile away.

Mr Parker
I tried to spell it out in my original post WHY in real life he never would have survived those punches. roll eyes (sarcastic) Credible manner? Rocky 5 was hardly presented in a credible manner. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Cinemaddiction
How about a few more sets of rolleyes?

Anycrap, this is how you "tried to spell it out" in the original post.

You're breaking it down by race, which is pathetic. What if white guys had been cast in those roles? Same damn thing, probably. Keep in mind the only reason Apollo died was because nobody threw in the towel. It was all for dramatic effect, anyway. In real life, nothing in the "Rocky" sequels would likely ever happen. I could trip on a rock and dislocate my shoulder, it happens all the time and competent trainers can pop it right back in place.

Just keep telling yourself, it's just a movie.

Stormy Day
Agreed.

Dont ask me why but I still think Rocky 4 is the best in the series.It was a real Davin & Goliath scenerio,they werent equals.

Jedi Priestess
In real life boxing matches are NOTHING like these movies.......I only wish it was, I'd watch it all the time. eek!

Mr Parker
Hey I like for there to be a sense of realisem and believeability in a movie which is what I got with the first 3 rocky films although I can understand why Bakerboy did not care for the third one either because thats when it started going a little too far with the believeability factor.To believe that Stallone would have been able to walk away from Hulk Hogan unscathed like he did after that wrestling match and be able to climb back into the ring as quickly as he did was stretching the believeability factor.He would have been in the hospital for weeks after that in real life and its funny that after the police tried to arrest Hulk Hogan that all of a sudden after being thrown around by him that at the end they changed their minds about arresting him,that he was not arrested after all that, that was the one thing in Rocky 3 that I did not like and thought was absurd but that didnt ruin the movie for me.

The believeability factor in 4 was even more laughable and got to where it was too absurd to enjoy anymore,thats why I agree with that one poster that said too bad that MR T did not kill Rocky in Rocky 3 so we could have been spared those last two god awful films. .5 was more realisitic and a little more believeable which is why I dont despise that one as much as 4.5 was especially believeable in the beginning when it showed Rocky trembling uncontrollably from the beating he took from Lungren.I'll say it one last time,that is just absurd to believe that he would not have died in those beatings he took from Lungren.Again I tried to point out in my first post how in real life Stallone would NEVER would have lived through those punches that he took from Lungren but I can see that you choose to ignore those points.

Stormy Day
Its a movie no expression isnt real life stick out tongue

Most movies today arent high on realism erm but you hate em for it.Find something else to complain about in Rocky 4 besides your believability factor erm

Major Knight
all i no is i hated most of the rocky movies other then the first one. i say the first is the best but the fith is the worst becuase it was just the same thing shown for the fith time.

Cinemaddiction
The 5th is nothing like the others, but, for the sake of the arguement, OK.

Mr Parker
Rocky 3 was shown last night and during the commercials they interview people that were involved in the movie as well as other celebritys and they interviewed Evander Holyfield and he brought up an interesting point that I always thought about because it was one of the reasons I really enjoyed Rocky 3 was Holyfield said of all the Rockys he liked Rocky 3 the best because it was the one that was the most like real life in the fact that once you get get on top like Rocky was,you lose your edge and become soft because everybody wants to market you -which is what they did with Rocky in the movie and because of the fact you have become soft,you stop training as hard as you did when you first came up and there is always someone else out there working their tail off trying to make it to the top and they always come along and knock you off the top pedastal.

Thats why I always enjoyed Rocky 3 so much was because even before holyfield talked about all that,I always noticed how after Rocky became successful that even his wife who originally was very shy and never spoke to people,she became outgoing and was living high and mighty dressed up in nice fancy clothes when she went to all of rockys fights and it also reminded me of how Mike Tyson got too cocky and stopped training as hard as he did later on in years after so many victorys and lost his edge as well.I remember seeing him in a lot of commercials on tv after he became successful and once he started doing that,like Hollyfied said,he got soft and lost his edge and thats why he lost to Buster Douglas in an upset that shocked the world because Douglas was an unknown and hungry for the title unlike Tyson and then when Douglas won the belt from Tyson,the same exact same thing happened to Douglas,he got fat and out of shape and lost his edge and was 20 pounds overweight when he defended his title against Holyfield and then also eventually lost the title. smile

Needless to say I will not be watching Rocky 4 or 5 this month when they show them the next following sundays.

Stormy Day
The reason I didnt like the first as much as the 4th is because Rocky lost sad.I wanted to see him win.

The second I didnt like just because of Apollo Creed I really didnt like him and think they shouldnt have made a 2nd movie pertaining to there fight.

The 3rd was ok

bakerboy
Im agree with mr Parker here. That Hulk Hogan stuff was really incredible. And i dont know how somebody could say that the best one is the 4th? The first rocky is the best movie by far, to say that the 4 is better than the 1 is clearly laughable. Rocky one gets several oscars and nominations. Rocky 4 was only nominated in the razzies. It sounds like a joke.

Stormy Day
I just really enjoyed Rocky 4 no expression

Major Knight
i also think 4 was better, just becuase it was the same thing only 4 times insted of 5 being the fith time i've seen the same thing lol.

Mr Parker
ha ha good one Bakerboy.I think its also funny so many people think Rocky 4 is the best one when the only kind of awards that movie won was Razzle awards,a sign of a bad movie. big grin

§nakehead
Rocky 3 was good havent seen the others

Cinemaddiction
"Rocky 4" only won "Razzies" for worst actor, worst supporting actress, worst director, and worst musical score (which is bullshit because Bill Conti scored "Rocky", and it was an Oscar nominee)

Anycrap, these "Razzies" are about as worthless as the Oscars themselves, IMO. I think your devotion to bringing this film down is pathetic and waste of time.

shellie
personally i think # 4 was much better then # 5 . i enjoyed the Rocky movies up till #5 . i couldnt even sit through the movie .

Mr Parker
Its pretty pathectic how you dont mind it when I praise the first 3 films which I have done a lot on this thread,yet when I criticise the fifth film,just because you agree that the fifth film was bad,you say nothing about me criticising that movie. stick out tongue

Cinemaddiction
What you're meaning to say is that you find irony in the fact that I don't mind you praising the first 3 films, but when you criticize the 5th film, I don't blame you for doing so? Of course not. Why would I defy your negative opinion pertaining to a movie I myself dislike?

1) I haven't seen "Rocky 2" or "Rocky 3", so I can't express an opinion.

2) "Rocky 5" has no significance, political or cinematic.

So, having a positive opinion of a movie I like and a negative of one I don't, is pathetic?

sonofasaiyan
V.

Arahael
Hey Cinnemaddiction! My friend, Mr. Parker, is rather correct with whatever point he is trying to make so get over it!

Cinemaddiction
He has no point, just an opinion, like me. The difference between us is that I have a basis for mine.

That said, there's nothing to get over, if there were, I already was.

Major Knight
im with CD this time, parker never has a point with value to listen to.

Arahael
I'm sorry, is there a reason you two are ganging up on him? Oh and by the way CD quit trying to act like you're above us.

Cinemaddiction
"Ganging up"? eek!

Because two people disagree with someone else, we're ganging up on the cat? I don't think so.

Besides, isn't "whatever point" somewhat of an oxymoron? Kind of solidifies that you can find a point in his bumbling tirades, either. Unless, of course, you, too think that just because your black automatically entitles you to being an indestructible heavyweight boxing champion.

I'm not above anyone, or trying to be. Sorry if you see it that way.

Arahael
It seems to me that you're not really listening to him just because you think he's right. What I'm saying is that he's made some valid points throughtout this entire thread, ya know for those of us who pay attention.

Cinemaddiction
Eh, well, point 'em out. But please, PLEASE spare me any crap about thing being "unrealistic", because aside from being nothing but an opinion, it's a movie. Don't bring up the race card, either.

Arahael
What the hell are you talking about with the "unrealistic" crap and race card. I don't recall saying anything about either of those subjects. confused

Cinemaddiction
I'm asking you to find Mr. Parkers points, and leave out anything he had to say about the movies being "unrealistic", as well as anything pertaining to race, as both examples are totally irrelevant to the movie.

Then, you're probably left with nothing, but if you can show me any point he has made, or tried to get at, I'd gladly debate it.

BackFire
Why the hell is this thread still going? Who cares what was worse,Rocky 4 or 5? They were both pointless sequels to a rather poor series that should have ended after the first film. It's not worth all this pointless debate and boohooing.

Arahael
This thread is still going because some people can't accept the opinions of others when they conflict with their own. This started out as just a poll. Not everybody agrees with you all of the time CD, so deal with it for Christ's sake. The reason I'm defending Parker like this is because I do support him and he's my friend.

Cinemaddiction
I'm bored, and I like "Rocky 4". That's my excuse. big grin

It's not people's opinions I can't accept, it's people's stupid reasoning. I think I'm allergic. confused

Oh, I'm aware not everyone agrees with me. I don't expect much out of anyone on these boards, that way, I'm never disappointed. As an aside, you call what you are doing "defending"? Set down the pom-poms and show me what point he was trying to make, and like I said, I'll gladly drop the whole stupid thing.

You'll be doing both of us, as well as Parker, a big, big favor.

Arahael
So if everybody is done thinking they can screw with me, I'll be leaving for a while.

Cinemaddiction
Me-ow.

Mr Parker
your the one who has no basis not me,to say rocky 4-the one that had absolutely no believeability or realsiem in it unlike the first 3 rocky films and the only awards it won was razzle awards is the best rocky movie is laughable and absurd. laughing as far as stupid reasoning, look no further than your points you made on why 4 is the best. stick out tongue by the way,you know what? every encounter I have had with you on a film,YOU are the one with no reasoning behind your points,so meet my ignore list. stick out tongue

Mr Parker
Yeah they were both pointless sequels to a movie that i would not have minded if they had ended it after the original rocky but for sure SHOULD have ended at least after the third and should not have been more than a trilogy.Needless to say this discussion will probably no longer continue since I have now put CINEMADDICTION on my ignore list since he obviously cant stand to see a movie put down that he likes.

Cinemaddiction
For those of you following the thread, that aren't cowards, see basis in my opinion, and don't get miffed when I out their ludicrous reasoning, my basis, again was soley in the Cold War allegory of "Rocky 4". It was a fun gimmick, and it featured some of the best training montages, as well as villians in the entire franchise. That's a common opinion amongst fans of the franchise, and the poll is a reflection of that.

Good to know that a lack of "realsiem" and the "fact"
that a white man can't knock out a black man is a better basis than that of a movie featuring a unique allegory, storied villains, and a message that was realized only 4 years after the movie with the end of the Cold War and subsequent fall of the Berlin Wall and U.S.S.R.

Besides, your "Razzie" arguement would hold water, had the movie "won" Worst Picture, which it didn't.

Oh, I can stand to see it put down. Apparently it's you that can;t see your "basis" put down.

By the way, don't you think if Apollo Creed and Rocky were friends, some of his "blackness" would have worn off on him, thus making him a better fighter, subsequently raising the all important "realism" in the movie?

I mean, otherwise, white guys can't beat black men or Russians, right? confused

botankus
Well, now that you've done that I guess all that you're left with for valuable movie information is Backfire, Kes, and roundisfunny.

Stormy Day
I disagree with CA on alot of things,but putting him on my ignore list is a no-no sad he holds alot of info and good views on movies wink unlike you.CA knows what he likes and doesnt like and is pretty stuborn and usually doesnt change his views on things after he's told you his answer to matter how many times you argue about it with him.You either love it or hate it about the guy erm

Mr Parker
Well naturally YOUR going to say all of that since you have the same views on ROCKY 5 as he does and ALSO love that movie.I was thinking about including your name in there as well of people I will not discuss thie movie with anymore on this thread since you are also displaying the same chilidish behaviour he was but I didnt because I didn't think you were going to return to this thread.But since you have,this discussion on these movies is over between us as well since you sided with him.

Stormy Day
lol.Mr Parker if anyones acting childish here its you.Adding someone to your ingore list because they have different views is like saying "I know your right but im not gonna read what you say because I know that I cant argue back" so....

Mr Parker
I guess you missed the part where he said me bashing a movie is pathectic? roll eyes (sarcastic) thats as chilidish as you can get since thats what this site is for is talk about about movies you liked and didnt like as well.a remark as chilidish as that deserves an ignore list. roll eyes (sarcastic) This will be my last reply to you about that since you refuse to see his childish behaviour he displayed. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Stormy Day
But ignoring CA is just like running away showing us all you cant handle his critisism erm

BackFire
This thread is done. There is no need for such a heated debate over such a lousy and cheesy movie. Please, if you're going to add someone to your ignore list, do it, but keep it private.

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.