very strange!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dean7879
http://www.metatech.org/credo_mutwa.html

if u have time to read this then can sensible people please comment on it....

its a long but interesting read

WindDancer
Okay, I read it and I have to say that Mr. Mutwa has quite an imagination and would make one heck of a Sci-fi writer. Now what I read from this interview is that he mixes world events and folk tales and famous figures like Napoleon and Hitler into one huge pot. Don't get me wrong! I'm not disrespecting his views or his theory, but is just way too broad to be put into an interview.

He speaks of the Chitauli and according to his story they came from the heavens and change mankind. Supposly in his story mankind had great powers ages ago. But the Chitauli took them away and made revere a god. Now why would Chitauli (Aliens) would do that? And how did mankind develop those powers? Sounds too bizarre.

dean7879
yeah its crazy

WindDancer
But is still fun to read! Of course don't take it too seriously. Or else we gonna start having adults dressing up in togas and passing out flowers while chanting "Aliens are our friends". stick out tongue

dean7879
lol yeah

Fëanor
an interesting read...of the first part seemed somewhat if vaguely similar to the story of the adam and eve and their downfall from grace through the temptation of the serpent...similar but not the same...

man lived happy contentious lives before the coming of the chitauli

adam lived a happy contentious life before the temptation of the serpent, albeit through eve...

but unbelievable

dean7879
yeah i believe things that are in the bible are true but are wriiten wrong..
instead of the part in the bible where it states that the chariot of the god descened from the skys...what if it was a spacecraft?

take a look at this site http://www.ufos-aliens.co.uk/cosmicegypt.htm

why is there a picture of a alien on these ancient hieroglyphics??
it makes me wonder how on earth was the ancient pyramids eva built...could they have been built by extraterrestrials??
that is what ive read and i find it hard to believe but it does make u wonder

WindDancer
Most Holy books are always describing events and characters that come from up above. Maybe aliens are the founders of religions? blink

Meki_Nade
yeah they are smile keeping us guinea pigs occupied on the wheel of life while they select prime subjects to examine an frazzle their brains for soup

dean7879
but thats life

WindDancer
Life isn't fair anyways....

yerssot
"Life's not fair is it?
You see, I ... well, I will never be king
and you, you'll never see the light of another day, adieu"

WindDancer
Tell that to our Alien deities that command religions. stick out tongue

yerssot
I just did, they said they would make me queen happy

dean7879
as long as they make me king beer

WindDancer
Most likely we will be their slaves! Aliens are our masters! wink

Darth Revan
I read some of it... All I have to say about it is that it was very weird.

Personally I think he's just taking the old stories his people tell each other far too literally. And coming from a site that claims to have "Top class information on aliens, mind control, etc," I somehow find most of it very hard to believe. If the site were about something else... I might take it more seriously.

dean7879
there as to be some truth in it...i dont think people would make up storys for no reason

dean7879
http://www.metatech.org/david_icke_and_reptilians.html

very strange too

dean7879
what ya think?

Darth Revan
I never said he made it up entirely, just that he's taking the old folk stories passed on by his tribe too literally.

Furthermore, coming from a site that talks about the "global controllers", I would not be at all surprised to learn that some idiot with too much time on his hands had just made all this up.

dean7879
made all that interview up...i doubt it, it would take a genious to make such interviews up...especially that long

Deano

Robtard
Originally posted by Deano
made all that interview up...i doubt it, it would take a genious to make such interviews up...especially that long

Ever watch the X-Files?

Maestro
I'm impressed you guys read it, read one paragraph and got bored, patience is a virtue.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.