Mushroomhead

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

total metalhead
does anyone else here like Mushroomhead? i think they're cool, they bring something a little different to the nu metal scene yes

it really annoys me though how everyone thinks there a rip of Slipknot cos of the whole mask-wearing thing, not that it really matters but actually Mushroomhead wore masks before Slipknot. plus there music sounds totally different (and better)

in my opinion Mushroomhead are the best nu metal band out there, along with Korn, Drowning Pool, AHC, Deftones and Killswitch yes

wicker_man
There better then Slipknot in regards to appearance but i don't go much on their music but again it is better then Slipnnots churn outs.

total metalhead
yes most Slipknot material is generic and dull.

burlyman
Yeah yes

total metalhead
thumb up yes yes im delighted you agree yes yes yes yes yes

burlyman
im delighted to agree happy

total metalhead
miffed

burlyman
no expression

total metalhead
love

burlyman
in_love

total metalhead
pokey

burlyman
fish

total metalhead
George Michael--->sniper sp_ike<---burly

loserib
man i take it none of you have seen slipknots live show its ****ing amazing im also wondering how much slipknot you have heard cuese i find i anything but dull but back on subject mushroomhead is allright live but nothing compard to slipknot

total metalhead
actually i have seen Slipknot live once, my friend dragged me along but as i have said before i was very impressed. they are excellent live and ive rarely seen a song pump a crowd up as much as Wait And Bleed, but i still dislike most of their music. like i said, with a few exceptions, its pretty generic.

Myth
I hate Slipnot but Mushroomhead is decent.

loserib
have you guys heard mushroomheads cover of seal's crazy

§pearhead
I remember their old single--solitare unraveling, was it? Whatever the name of it was, it was pretty good yes

loserib
yeah that was off of the first cd

total nettlehead
yes

Slay

Bardiel13
I think this band's pretty cool. I have one of their albums somewhere, but I still like Slipknot better.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.