Linkin Park Underground

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

realworlddreams
is anyone in this? its the LP fan club thing...
i was wonderin if its worth joining for the cds they send to u...

also...has anyone ever heard of a bootleg cd called "Linkin Park: Under Attack"? i have some tracks off it...its kinda weird

stinkfist462
uhh .. im not a LP fan .. but uhh .. why am i here blink
*leaves*

SK88728
i love LP, but i havent joined the fan club. i'm not ging to waist my money, but i havent hear of that album either...

Michelle_Drake
Did some1 say Linkin Park im like a TOTAL fan of theres

Sigillum_Diaboli
they ok .. not my fav .. not the worst .. they are average in my book ..

lpsoldierx12
I'm in the LPU. Ish really worth joining. Under Attack, ish not a official LP CD...they had nothin to do with ish. If you mant more info about the LPU, you can om em stick out tongue

ElectricBugaloo
whoa...LP soldier just made like NO sense

realworlddreams
sure he/she (sry dont know u) anyway tahst cool that sumone actually knows...
ima join LPU simply cuz i want the new jacket n figure its better to spend $90 n get the LPU stuff n a jacket than jus $65 for the jacket...cuz then i get a discount w/LPU..ths sold

n btw, u ever see em in concert or anythin? i saw em at the Cypress hill smokeout, n it was kick a$$ cuz Ice-T sang high voltage w/em...n i met them the nite Meteora came out... stood in line for 6hrs to get it at midnight.

VilleValo462
u like LP a LOT dont you ?

punkyhermy
i like linkin park!!!!!!they are awesome!!!!!
my favorite songs are ,somewhere i belong, and numb....and faint, they are all batman songs...

Evy_O
They are AWESOME rock
I especially like Faint, Numb, In the End and From the Inside

SmashPunker911
omg!!! LINKIN PARK IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!! eek! eek! they're SOOOOO KOOL!!!!!! u should join LPU, it's really good i hear. i'm not in it, i just have email subscription. Havn't heard of that CD.

BadBabe
didnt you leave dude? wacko

im a fan but i dont rreally want to be in a fan club blink im strange

Thorin
Im in LPU and it is totally worth $26 to join, espescially with all the stuff they give you upon signing up............... a little song i like to call Point of Authority
You like to think your never wrong
(live what you learn)
you have to act like your someone
(live what you learn)
you want someone to hurt like you
(live what you learn)
you want to share what you've been through
(live what you learn)

total metalhead
sleeping how original

ElectricBugaloo
i hate it because everyone thnks that my "LP" means linkin park

total metalhead
what does it mean?

VilleValo462
what does LP mean ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.