Jim Lee!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Punkyhermy
Who says Jim Lee draws the BEST Batman/Bruce Wayne ever?
His drawings are beautiful!

Punkyhermy
I love this one too!

Punkyhermy
He is SSOOO talented!
As good as Ross if not better!

TheFilmProphet
Sorry Alex Ross is better.

Shadow_King
is jim lee with DC only??? and same with alex ross???

TheFilmProphet
Alex Ross is not limited to any company so he can prettty much draw for any company he wants.

Shadow_King
ahh ok.

Paola
I prefer Jimmy

Shadow_King
i dont even know these 2.

Paola
I'm sure you do..... just you haven't noticed

Shadow_King
ok. but what else has jim lee done??

Paola
X-MEN!!!!!!!!!!!

Punkyhermy
Jim just draws the best Batman/Bruce Wayne.
I love Selina's new short cropped hair and vivid green eyes.

manchichirtchit
alex ross had that beautiful painting look in his work. jim lee has more of a drawing-and-ink kinda artist. they are both good, but i prefer alex ross...

Punkyhermy
i like both! they both are talented....

Shadow_King
ok i pick jim. cuz i havent seen any of alex's art work.

Punkyhermy
Alex is really proffesional in the sense that his characters look painted like someone already said.

Jedi Shmedi
Funny you should bring up who is better because Jim and Alex joined forces to create a kick-ass Batman/Superman pic for the cover of Wizard X (a magazine for those of you who don't know). Jim drew it, Alex painted it, looks pretty cool if I do say so myself. I don't know how to attach files or pics but I would attach it if I knew how.

Punkyhermy
just go to ADD REPLY
and then to 'browse' and select a pic!

Mr Zero
look and love - available as a poster.
http://www.wizarduniverse.com/_gfx_/magazines/wizard/WZX-DC.jpg

Punkyhermy
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!I LOVE THIS!!!!!!!I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!IT IS SSSSSSO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!BATMAN LOOKS SSOOOO MEAN!!!!!!!!!!!AND SUPERMAN ACTUALLY LOOKS....MENACING!!!!!
do u have a bigger version of it!?

Mr Zero
thats the biggest Ive found - it is coming out as a poster tho, so it will show up online all hugeass and without the lettering before too long.

I'll make sure & post if i find one.

Punkyhermy
thnx!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.