shout out to my huni's

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

charlit
Robbie- well rob ur a awesome friend to me and i luv u to bits, ur a great listener and i luv ur company. if u left kmc i would be a mess. luv ya heaps!

Sean- ur such a hottie and i luv u so much! u r my gorgeous partner in crime, ur such a sweetie! i luv u 4eva

September Rain- I dont know u to well but since ive been talking to u i rekon ur a total huni! u seem so lovely.

Misha- well what can i say darlin? we've had our ups 'n downs but ur the nicest gal on eva! kmc wouldnt be the same without ya. i hope we stay m8s coz i luv u so much.

Shellie- ive only been talkin to you for a few days but ur a total sweetheart i hope we can be good friends.

Scotty- you are so great! i luv ur cartoons ur my lil aussie fella! luv u loads

also luv to...Clovie, Elektra lover, lydia, mr spidey, chelsea and raventheonly happy

Chelsea23
hey charz, i love ya lots girl. you're one of my best friends on here

and i miss scotty sad i never talk to him anymore

charlit
i no sad i talk to him on msn yes

Chelsea23
that's cool smile

ahh, he needs to get back here...Scotty!!!! sad

charlit
herreeeeeee robbie and sean i will take it back to the top stick out tongue

LeAtHerRFace
Oh, this was the message.

Anyway thanks Charz, I luv you too big grin

charlit
no this was the message

Chelsea23
I LOVE MY GIRL, CHARZ, LOTS AND LOTS!!! love

charlit
and i luv chels too happy

Chelsea23
and we are sisters for lifediva

charlit
yup thats right... drunk

curlers

Chelsea23
so omg girl it's been forever since we've talked. how are ya

charlit
im great, did u no i went from my private school to a public school and now im back to my private school laughing out loud how r you?

Chelsea23
jeeze girl that must have been hectic...i'm doing fine, i'm dreading school starting though, i go back friday sad

charlit
awww i hate school cant wait till the holidays!! only 5 weeks lol stick out tongue

Chelsea23
i hate it too. but this year seems shorter, so thats good

charlit
yea i get 8 weeks off at christmas YAY!

Chelsea23
lucky you!!!!

m!$hA
aw thankyou hun hug

Tired Hiker
All you folks are really cool peeps! happy

m!$hA
specially me diva wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.