Below

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord_Andres
Is it any good? worth getting?

Thx guys

MildPossession
This came out around the same time Ghostship did, and Ghostship unfortunately drowned this film at the cinema and a lot of people didn't even notice it pass through the cinemas.

Below is a hundred times better than Ghostship by the way.

Of course you should check it out.

Cinemaddiction
I'll have a review of it up by tonight, as I rented it yesterday. It was written by Aronofsky (Pi, Requiem) and directed my Twohy (Pitch Black, Riddick), so I don't see how I couldn't like it.

BackFire
Don't get your hopes up to high, it's a mediocre ghost film, nothing more.

Cowboyography
saw this one, but passed it up for Junior!!! "When two hot chicks get lost in the woods, their nightmare comes true as they find they are nothing more than play toys for Junior"!!! I cant wait!

Cinemaddiction
"Below"

During World War 2, the USS Tiger goes on a routine search and rescue mission to pick up the survivors of a sunken U Boat. Once the survivors board the ship, it indeed becomes a ghost ship.

Yeah, Backfire called it early folks. This was a disappointment, coming from two writer/directors I actually really admire. It's very bland, there's no real excitement, or fear factor to be found. It's very monotonous in action, taking place soley on a submarine : that is supposedly haunted by the ghosts who died in the torpedoed ship.

To it's credit, there are some nice scene morphs and twisty Twohy camera work, but not even the Ex. Mr. Jennifer Garner could save this shipwreck.

4/10, and yes, it's worse than "Ghost Ship."

BackFire
I never even saw ghost ship...wow, I can't believe it's worse then that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.