Hi...I am Paps....or Papa if you like...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Papaumau
I had a look at the member's photo's thread and thought that I might get one of mine there too.

I am much older than many of you and a little older than some of you but as I have been a father twice and a grandfather three times I felt that maybe my elderly influence might not be too unacceptable here.

I have just retired from competition in the Scottish Highland Games circuit so I am still fit, strong and fast so don't let the age fool you.

I will try to attach one of my piccies for you to gawp at as the one at the bottom does not say all that much about me.

Corran
Post you rpic in the members pic thread

Df02
watched a Highland games once.... what stuff you do in it?

Papaumau
Hi Corran...

Yeh..was gonna but my radio-mouse went flat !

Yo Df02

I used to wrestle whenI was younger but recently I restricted myself to chucking big pencils, iron balls and iron balls on sticks about....not to mention big weights, backwards, over a high-bar. I also used to do a trick with two of the highland dancers sitting on my biceps. I must admit that I miss it badly. laughing

Tptmanno1
Hey, welcome!
Now you are addicted, now you can never leave! evil

shellie
tis is true , i was infected with kmc blood and cant seem to shake it loose . messed

laughing

Papaumau
Maybe I will want to stay but maybe I will be chased away ! messed

Df02
the scottish spirit right there.... throwing stuff, women and i assume there was lots of alcohol there aswell lol Happy Dance

Papaumau
Yeh Df02....

I must admit that I enjoy a swalley !

BUT....unlike the popular misconception of the Scots I don't do it to the extreme, get argumentative, throw up all over the place and wake up in the morning with any ugly birds.......No I can do all of those things when I am quite sober ! big grin

Df02
i can only do half of it... only half scot, from Aberdeen but mum is half irish half english....

been rat-arsed quite a few times, and woken up with my fair share of hippo's....nothing on the Scottish level tho wink

Papaumau
Know how you feel Df02....

Although I was born in Scotland I am half Irish on my father's side and half English ( spit ) on my mother's side.

If ever you get "rat arsed" in Scotland you will find that you will do both to the limit...I mean, you will wake up with some really nice ones and you will waken up with five-pint-beautiful ones too. I have...often ! beer

finti
so you are a semi irish english born in scotland???????????? that would make you a ScIrEntich???????big grin

Moo Cow
i like your beard happy

Baylin
Hey Pap welcome to KMC!

yerssot
daddy happy

§pearhead
whoa, remind me not to piss you off messed

laughing out loud welcome to KMC big grin

Royal Knight

Papaumau
Gee tanks folks.....

Finti....

I would call it... "Scirish" as the English bit in me is always so heavily repressed that it does not appear if I can help it !

Oh...BTW...I think that I was a bit out of line putting this in as a new posting, but I clicked on the wrong button when I was in the members piccy thread. Then my radio-mouse went flat and I couldn't fix it until after there was some replies.

Anyway... no harm done I hope ?

finti
first of all no harm done at all Paps

so a gaelic celt then wink

Papaumau
Finty said:

YEP....I guess ! rock

finti
(in a Yoda kind of way of putting it) proud of the herritage you should be, I am of mine. Norseman all the way

Tptmanno1
yea, yea, We ALL know Fin. stick out tongue

finti
our next pillage should be in southern California, according to some Austrian who unbeliveably was able to be elected Gov, said that there is only girlie men in California(actually it was aimed at Democrates) so it would be nice to chip some nails there....beore we thumped some heads

Papaumau
Proud, I am !

I am also proud that some of my bloodline is Norse too !

The Vikings came to Scotland and mixed their genes with the Scottish wenches many times in the past and that has produced people like me who are NOT necessarily Celtic red-haired and pale-skinned but are often blonde and tanned. ( Blonde hair & beard grey now though ! ).

finti
ehh tanned?????? does the sun actually shine long enough on the British Isles for you all to get a tan smile smile laughing out loud eek!

Papaumau
I am one of those lucky Celts that tans in half an hour !

That's about all the sun we get up here ! rolling on floor laughing

finti
ok, Slainte Mhath

amity75
What school did you go to? (Kidding, but that's a very common Scottish introductory request where I live)

Tptmanno1
Meh, we'll set our governator on you guys,

I dunno how the hell we elected him sick

Papaumau
I believe it was the State of Florida that "DIDN'T" elect him.....( after the lost votes were counted ).

Oh... you are NOT talking about Dubya are you ?

SOWWY !..... confused

Tptmanno1
No In My homse state of California, Our retarted voters elected Arnold Swarchenegger, Or however the hell you spell it, as govener.

Papaumau
Yeh...I was only kidding when I switched to the East Coast !

Mind you even although Arnie is great in action movies I find it strange that he was elected Guv Of California.

I mean...is he not actually further right than Ghengis Khan was being a Teutonic and all that. Is the Sunshine State as right-wing as Swartzenegger is or was that an abberation in the voting system there ?

yerssot
Schwarzenegger

and I only know it from the joke some of my friends make:
"you said this would be easy..."
-"it's just like spelling Schwarzenegger"

Tptmanno1
No Cali for the most part is Democratic. Arnie was just a "Hey I saw his movies, wouldn't it be cool if he was govener?"

MC Mike
Arnold "Black ni**er" stick out tongue

yerssot
the next president I take? wink

Tptmanno1
Nope, Not born in the us!

Thank God!

NyC-gUrL
pray

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.