wouldn't it be cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

manchichirtchit
... if a soundtrack blared everytime you came in a room or got out of a car.

Dogbert
I guess messed

manchichirtchit
i guess not wacko

lil bitchiness
Yeah eek!

Every time i enter any room it would play ''After The Eulogy'' by BoySetsFire! cool

Id want ''Tip Your Bartender' by Glassjaw everytime i enter the room of super snobby people.

Please Please Please (young Hollywood) by Head Automatica, every time i enter a night club droolio

manchichirtchit
i just hear battle without honor or humanity everytime i get out of my car...

Dr. Strangelove
Mine would be Kurt Angle's intro song with "YOU SUCK" chanting in the background.

MC Mike
laughing out loud !!

Lil' Backfire
Pardon Me (Incubus), Trip Like I Do (Filter) or Minerva (Deftones)

lil bitchiness
I lover Minerva by Deftones!!

I lover Deftones anyway droolio

Samurai Guy
Okay, I cannot fall asleep unless I am watching something. Be it television or a movie, I need that for some reason. I was watching Family guy yesterday, and it occured to me that I want to have theme music.

I would love to walk in a room and have my own theme music playing. Anyone else think that would be uber nifty?

LordKerrigor
hahaha yeah id have mine darth vadors theme just because itd be funny

Samurai Guy
I would want something I little more unique then that, but a good thought.

LordKerrigor
hahaha hey itd be funny you cant deny me that

f00tball
no it would be funny to have the rocky theme play evrytime u went to do sumthing

LordKerrigor
hahaha i agree and so does blue

Samurai Guy
Yeah, Rocky would be good.

Or "I am a real American," Hulk Hogans old wrestling music.

f00tball
yea that'd be great

unknownrocker
i saw that SG episode
id have the mario bros music

Samurai Guy
Good call, rocker!

mc pee pants
pot-heads think a-- i mean great minds think alike.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=304044&highlight=battle+without+honor

i pretend i climb out of my car slo-mo like when the characters from the matrix. I AM CRAZIER THAN I THOUGHT. and right when i open the door, i would pretend "battle without honor or humanity" starts blaring outta nowhere.

darkcrown
If I had theme music, it would be the theme to jaws. big grin

Sun Ce
i would have the shuyin theme from FFX2 big grin

Tired Hiker
I would want the theme from the 'Blue Oyster Bar' that they play in all those Police Academy movies! smile

Clovie
i'm hearing music and voices in my head almost all the time ninja

Tired Hiker
What do the voices say? I wonder if they are the same voices I sometimes hear. confused

pr1983
i have it in my head, different ones for different situations, favourite one is marvin gaye "sexual healing" and u can guess when i use that

Sun Ce
here it is, this is the theme i like to think of myelf walking into a room with me having a pressence beyond words i would think big grin

http://www.geocities.com/razielstruelove/chartest.html

mc pee pants
evil_monkey

mad spanking the monkey? mad

evil_monkey

Clovie
they're saying that everything gonna go bad sad

Tired Hiker
Nope, those are not the same voices I hear. The ones I hear say, "everything is going to turn into chocolate!" droolio

lil bitchiness
flirt1 merging

Clovie
i wish my voices were saying that stick out tongue

mc pee pants
HOTNESS!!!

Royal Knight
OMG that reminds me of when Peter Griffin from Family Guy wished for theme musiclaughing out loud

lil bitchiness
The wrath of THE b shall not be denied whip2flirt1

pr1983
ha ha ha... no

mc pee pants
and it's such a HOT b, toodroolio

Snipes
i want it so everytime i enter my house, the Pulp Fiction theme song starts, that would be insane eek!

Tired Hiker
That would be tight! thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.