G4Tech TV

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jedi Shmedi
I'm glad G4 and Tech TV merged because they got rid of all of the shows i hated from G4. Guess we'll make this the official discussion thread about it. Anyone else here have G4Tech? Watcha think of it?

WindDancer
I hate what G4 has done to Tech TV. They got rid of the best shows Tech TV had and replace them with the shows that discuss video games reviews. Is like every show on G4 is the same only the title changes. I mean Arena? Filter? Cinematech? Cheat? They always discuss the same video games! For heavens sake if they want to talk so much about video games then make X-play into a 2 hour show!.

Thank goodness the Screen Savers wasn't cancel is the only show that is worth watching. Is a shame that call for help was cancel that one was a quality show. sad

BlackMamBA
I love G4techtv I kinda miss Blister though and I like it when tech tv shows lik fresh gear ,x play ,and so on and g4 shows aint the same wit different titles u jus hatin!

DCLXVI
I love G4TechTV....stick out tongue

ZomBiE_HunTER
I dont like G4 as much as I use to anymore.

Blue Dragon
You mean G4 I'm thinking of....?

forumcrew
yea screensavers is the only show i can stand

WindDancer
Call for Help is BACK! Yeaaaaah! I knew G4 regrets cancelling the show! Now they need to drop that stupid Attack of the Show and bring back The Screen Savers.

Mainstream
I love G4...I wish they had a show about Comic video games.

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by forumcrew
yea screensavers is the only show i can stand

That show is wack

ZomBiE_HunTER
Originally posted by WindDancer
Call for Help is BACK! Yeaaaaah! I knew G4 regrets cancelling the show! Now they need to drop that stupid Attack of the Show and bring back The Screen Savers.
Its basically the same as Screensavers.

GreenFist
The Website of G4 sucks how do you have a whole channel about Video games and the website sucks

ZomBiE_HunTER
lol

GreenFist
It's true i tried to look up Virtua Fighters {which is an 5 out 5} but they have alot about Tekken and other not so fun games

WrathfulDwarf
Holy Friggin Smokes! This network went down the hole! Incredible lame the new shows they have!

Banzai
Star Trek 2.0
Action Blast
The man show

these are just recycle shows! Icons, Xplay, and Cheat! are practically the only shows worth it. Even their precious Attack of the Show keeps changing hosts. They keep saying that they gonna cover events like E3 and Comic Con San Diego. But I don't think that's gonna excuse their poor schedules. Terrible!

InnerRise
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Holy Friggin Smokes! This network went down the hole! Incredible lame the new shows they have!

Banzai
Star Trek 2.0
Action Blast
The man show

these are just recycle shows! Icons, Xplay, and Cheat! are practically the only shows worth it. Even their precious Attack of the Show keeps changing hosts. They keep saying that they gonna cover events like E3 and Comic Con San Diego. But I don't think that's gonna excuse their poor schedules. Terrible!

what do you mean poor schedules.

And they just recently made one critically host change. You make it sound worse than it really is.

Why did Sarah and Brendan leave anyway?

is it comprehensible.....

S.S
Originally posted by InnerRise

And they just recently made one critically host change. You make it sound worse than it really is.

And the other kevin before them......... confused

InnerRise
Originally posted by S.S
And the other kevin before them......... confused
oh well i know nothing about that.

what kevin?

WrathfulDwarf

Look at that new show G4's Training Camp. It's limited to certain hours. And Xplay is basically re-runs. What does Banzai have to do with video games? Even Triumph the insultive comedic dog has no place in the network. G4 is indeed becoming the little SpikeTV.

InnerRise
You make some interesting points

S.S
oh well i know nothing about that.

what kevin?

He was a host on the screen savers then attack of the show.
Look at that new show G4's Training Camp. It's limited to certain hours. And Xplay is basically re-runs. What does Banzai have to do with video games? Even Triumph the insultive comedic dog has no place in the network. G4 is indeed becoming the little SpikeTV.
I was thinking the same thing and "fastlane" sucks aswell.......erm

InnerRise
Yes, almost all of G4's shows suck.

The only ones I watch are X-Play and Attack of the Show.

Why did that other show with the 2 girl and 1 man host go off the air. I didn't really watch it much, but I would have if I'd known about it before I actually did.

S.S
Yes, almost all of G4's shows suck.

The only ones I watch are X-Play and Attack of the Show.

Why did that other show with the 2 girl and 1 man host go off the air. I didn't really watch it much, but I would have if I'd known about it before I actually did.

I know what show you're talking about it was mostly based on giving us the viewer news and exclusive info on upcoming games it was real good.They would get the developers to go on the show and talk about upcoming games.Even fans would call in and share their opinions it was very good.I also likes a show called filter which was a top 10 countdown for games each episode would have a different category and the host was that girl from austin powers 3 the asian twins......droolio......

LanceWindu
Originally posted by S.S
I know what show you're talking about it was mostly based on giving us the viewer news and exclusive info on upcoming games it was real good.They would get the developers to go on the show and talk about upcoming games.Even fans would call in and share their opinions it was very good.I also likes a show called filter which was a top 10 countdown for games each episode would have a different category and the host was that girl from austin powers 3 the asian twins......droolio......

The show was called G4tv.com.

The host of Filter was Diane Mizota, NOT from Austin Powers 3. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Attack of the Show is also starting to suck balls, too much focus on Pop-Culture and not enough about technology.

S.S
Originally posted by LanceWindu
The show was called G4tv.com.

The host of Filter was Diane Mizota, NOT from Austin Powers 3. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Attack of the Show is also starting to suck balls, too much focus on Pop-Culture and not enough about technology.
I don't remember her name......
But she was in austin powers in goldmember(austin powers3)

InnerRise
Originally posted by S.S
Yup, that's the show. I watched a few episodes.
There was also a period where I was watching Filter regularly. Good show also.
I hadn't realize the show was cancelled. I wonder why? Do you know.

I don't remember her from Austin Powers. I know what Asian Twins you're referring to, but are you sure it was her.

S.S
Yup, that's the show. I watched a few episodes.
There was also a period where I was watching Filter regularly. Good show also.
I hadn't realize the show was cancelled. I wonder why? Do you know.

I don't remember her from Austin Powers. I know what Asian Twins you're referring to, but are you sure it was her.

Here you go she was one of the twins,Scroll down to diane mizota
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0295178/

LanceWindu
Huh...she looks nothing like she did in the movie. erm My mistake.

Filter was cancelled at the end of 2005 but they are remaking it with a new host and it'll debut sometime soon I think.

S.S
Huh...she looks nothing like she did in the movie. erm My mistake.

Filter was cancelled at the end of 2005 but they are remaking it with a new host and it'll debut sometime soon I think.
I think all the host are just moving on to bigger better things.I even seen Morgan webb on that show best week ever.......... sad G4's gonna have to pay her a but load to keep her..........

InnerRise
Well Fook Mi.

She does look like one of the twins. Especially in that picture. But not on Filter.

And I see she's also in the Geisha Movie also.

I wonder how she's getting these roles.

How much can Morgan Webb be worth. Is she really doing anything else?

S.S
Well Fook Mi.

She does look like one of the twins. Especially in that picture. But not on Filter.

And I see she's also in the Geisha Movie also.

I wonder how she's getting these roles.

How much can Morgan Webb be worth. Is she really doing anything else?

She was even gonna pose nude for Playboy I believe.She's every geeks fantasy,her popularity is rising every day......

LanceWindu
Originally posted by S.S
She was even gonna pose nude for Playboy I believe.She's every geeks fantasy,her popularity is rising every day......

I don't see why...she can't act really great or anything and her face is only average at best. Must be the boobs.

S.S
I don't see why...she can't act really great or anything and her face is only average at best. Must be the boobs.
Yup the boobs...........yes

InnerRise
What boobs?

Where da boobeys be?

confused

Jarshewa
is it me or does anyone else think morgan webb is a dude

Jarshewa
she also cocks her toe at a weird angle every episode

InnerRise
It's just you.

S.S
It's just you.

Co-sign

WrathfulDwarf
Well, it's finally over! (thank God)

What was once a great channel for tech news was DEAD ages ago. Then the video game came along and didn't improve anything. Well, today it's official G4 now belongs to E.

http://www.joystiq.com/2006/10/13/gamers-in-trouble-g4-moves-to-e/

Finally, this garbage is over.

InnerRise
How can it be FINALLY over it you say it was over AGES AGO?

Anyway.

Does that mean that X-Play was cancelled or Morgan was let go or something?

RZA
Well, it's finally over! (thank God)

What was once a great channel for tech news was DEAD ages ago. Then the video game came along and didn't improve anything. Well, today it's official G4 now belongs to E.

http://www.joystiq.com/2006/10/13/gamers-in-trouble-g4-moves-to-e/

Finally, this garbage is over.

I can't believe it lasted this long. Is Morgan Webb really that popular?

office jesus
Originally posted by RZA
I can't believe it lasted this long. Is Morgan Webb really that popular?

Sadly, yes.

InnerRise
Sadly? It's not sad.

is it comprehenisble.....

Dr. Strangelove

Banzai
Star Trek 2.0
Action Blast
The man show

They've turned into a MTV clone. I didn't get their channel until after they had merged but really, I enjoyed their programming of video game related stuff. When they started showing crap like Star Trek and Banzai, it really turned me off. I remember they had some Cheater's type show on yesterday...pathetic.

InnerRise
Yeah, they just started showing "Cheaters" on there. Not the game related "Cheat" show, but the relationship one.

Did anybody see the X-Play "SAW" Spoof. Pretty good. They have it online to see as well and the behind the scenes footage.

Darth revan202
i like G4techtv......... Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.