The Official "When I Was A Kid" Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

theone0103
Well, even though I am still a kid you can talk about your childhood and what things were like and things like that.

Dogbert
Who made this "official"?

§pearhead
When I was a kid I had no brain and thought everything I saw was hilarious...

MC Mike
I did. smile

Moo Cow
im still a kid no expression

MC Mike
Holy feck that's a funny post!!! rolling on floor laughing hysterical laughing out loud laughing

no expression

furryman
This is probably the only thread like this anyway, so lose the "official" no expression

§pearhead
har har

theone0103
whatever

Dogbert
My question still stands....

theone0103
when i was younger wink i was dumb and crazy and i thought that some people were the terminatorsurprisesurprisesurprisesurprisesurprise

RaventheOnly
Do you really need to ask the obvious?........

Moo Cow
thats what i say cry

theone0103
lol

Stormy Day
Theone0103 your still a kid *cough*underage*cough*

Darth Revan
Stormy Day you're still a kid *coughbadatspellingcough*

theone0103
Um!!!!!

I kinda already said that, dude!

Read it again!

PANDA2078
I think this tread in a stupid idea and refuse to coment

Stormy Day
Why do you keep bringing me up in almost every thread me and you visit together?

If your upset about me ending our debate without a response,I didnt feel it needed one.Neither of us is gonna change our opinions so its useless arguing.

How am I bad at spelling?

theone0103
i thought the same

Stormy Day
?

PrefectRonnykin
you used your (as in "your dog"wink for a sentence that involves You're (as in "you're funny"wink

smartass

Darth Revan
PRK is correct. Go look in my homonyms thread in the Pad smart

theone0103
dont be so neive

PrefectRonnykin
go me smart

theone0103
see!! i cant spell either it's a kid thing

PrefectRonnykin
What the f**k? go look that up

MC Mike
I think all of you should chill and post normally ffs. stick out tongue

Stormy Day
Ok I mistaked a couple of words.That doesnt mean I cant spell and that its my schools fault.I never was good at english like a majority of the kids at public schools erm

Theone,theres no other kids her besides you no expression stick out tongue

Moo Cow
when i was a younger kid, the best show on tv was the pink panther, they dont even show the pink panther anymore cry

Stormy Day
But theres a movie coming out smile

MC Mike
(thank you) ninja

GroundedAgain
back when i was a kid i was smart, that's all over now.....did i just insult myself AGAIN sad

Stormy Day
yes...sad

Darth Revan
And you would know this...how? All of my friends when I was in middle school knew how to use contractions. I've attended public school all my life. Furthermore, it's not just in this thread you're doing it... "Tooken"?

Stormy Day
Ive been public school before stick out tongue

You can pick on my grammar all you want I still dont care and can still make a point stick out tongue

MC Mike
i c LOTZ a KooL PEEpS in HURrrR DawGG. no expression

PANDA2078
try fixing your grammar

MC Mike
Holy ****ing shit. You all should lay off. messed

RaventheOnly
When i was a kid, 6ish i was a genious with legos but classified byy the school and parents as destructive whistle I would build tanks and planes and helicopters...and i don't mean some rincky dinky little five peices put together and call it somethin but 500+ peice monstrosities with moving parts and matching colors and everything eek! i'm still amazed at what i built back then happy I new what i wanted to be since that age big grin an engineer stick out tongue

theone0103
could we get back to the subject

Jedi Priestess
well that was 5 pages of crap......I think you are all still kids wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.