Knollvision #11 - Chancellor's Office

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bass
The new knollvision is up! I hope Scramba gets online tonight....

Jedi Priestess
well damnit you cant see any of the good stuff in this cause its shot from above and theres a HUGE beam in the way. mad

Scramba will be here soon. wink

Sith Master X
That sucks...but I'm still anxious to see it anyway. yes

Bass
Maybe it's taken from the catwalk so as to hide the fact that a certain Jedi Master is battling a cloaked figure in black...

scramba2000
http://home.comcast.net/~shirazkh/kv11.mov

Jedi Priestess
thnx pal..........sorry for the wait wink

Sith Master X
Thanks Scramba.

Corsie
Thanks sooooo much Scramba!!

darth_surgent
Scramba, the king of KMC, has once again demonstrated that he is the greatest human being on Earth.

darktim1
cool.

cornponious
I'm getting excited looking at JP's signature.

eek!

Oh, yes, thanks Scramba.

corn

CG-Realms
Thanks a bunch!I actually think it's pretty cool. Considering that it's a set we've already seen in detail previously, the beam's not a big deal. And it's at a level that you don't usually see. I don't think I've seen any pictures before from up in the lighting catwalks of a film set.

Indy_Knight
Hey, thanks Scramba. I wonder whats with that hallway to the right of the picture. Notice GL made into the shot.

Sith Master X
That hallway I believe is the entrance to his office no? Or am I looking at the wrong thing?

Dou
Hm... interesting. Never saw Palpy's office from this perspective before.

Indy_Knight
Thats some hall I dont belive that we have seen before, anyone else?

cavola
thx scramba; i dont think thats the entrance to the office.

in ep2 the entrance was opposite the huge window

Sith Master X
Oh yeah you are right.

Anakin2Vader
That door leads to Palpatines Private chambers which was shown in a previous Knollvision.
In the KV of the private office you can see a hall that leads out to the red office.

This is the worst KV yet... there is really nothing to see except for that new door which takes up about .0005% of the 360 degree view.

waynerobsonuk
the last couple haven't really ben up to standard I think. Maybe they're keping teh 'good stuff' for closer to release. (At least I bloody hope so! or it's gonna be a long wait :s)

Wayne..

cavola
i think that knollvision could have been from episode 2 ; its so OLD ; way too old.

and yeah i do think that they are keeping all the good stuff closer to the release date ;

Hey anyone know what is the proposed screen time for episode 3 ??

Sith Master X
About 2 and half hours as to what I've heard.

Dou
Is it right that it will be less than AOTC?

Indy_Knight
Anakin2vader, I dont think I've seen that pic! I shall have to keep a look out.

(...I know this is a little off topic, but go to utapau.com they have plenty of OT DVD pics...)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.