New OS feature - Art of Revenge

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bass
On the Official Site in the rotating window thing, it says "Art of Revenge - Coming Soon".

Discuss!

darktim1
maybe art showing jedi being killed by anakin.

Ushgarak
How very bloodthirsty, dt...

Lowbacca
maybe "revenge" is meant to be a short name for "Revenge of the sith"

Anakin2Vader
I think its gonna be more stuff like what we have seen from the art of the wookie planet (kasyakk or whatever)... and we have seen one peice of art from Tions Planet

Bass
I'd like to see concept art of Mustafar and the twins' birth planet.

Yeah, "Revenge" is just the nickname for Revenge of the Sith, much like "Empire", "Jedi", and "Clones" are nicknames for the other movies.

queeq
How..... obvious.

PVS
lol dude how morbid! eek!

yeah kill! kill! maybe we can see younglings being slaughtered!!! give me blood blood blood!! i wanna see a pile of dead padawans! gimme gimme gimme!!

Indy_Knight
HS subscribers are in for a good old bag of mixed treats.....not fair wish I had HS.

Sith Master X
I'd love to have hyperspace as well, but I don't find spending 40 bucks a year worth looking at some pictures. sad

darktim1
has anyone heard anything about alderan or seen any pictures of it?.

Anakin2Vader
They did the background plate shots for alderan in switzerland so... whatvere switzerland looks like i guess... with architechture similar to the Tantive

Kasykk's shots were done in Thailand

Sith Master X
Probably a lot of blue screen behind some of those shots as well, just as they did in Italy for TPM. I think it was Italy. erm

Ken Benobi
There are some older pics of Alderan from the OT...I believe they have them at theforce website. I don't know about the new ones though.....

darktim1
thank you may force be with you for answering that for me.

Anakin2Vader
I think Italy too...maybe... some scenes were full like the lake and some others were filled in with other effects like where the waterfall was

Gangularis
nice riduculously annoying sized sig ken.

PVS
i dunno gang, most sigs are about that size, in fact, mine is a bit taller.
however, the space between the quote and the sig is a bit...excessive.

queeq
Most sigs are too big,IMHO.

cavola
this explains it

queeq
?

cavola
are u expecting to be spoon fed ?

Batman316
um..... yes

darktim1
cool more diaries.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.