Medic!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GroundedAgain
can someone plz help me??? my nose won't stop bleeding and i'm home by myself so i can't ask anybody, so what do you guys do ta make it stop....HURRY PLEASE

RaventheOnly
ummmmmmmm just don't put your head back or you'll choke on the blood. Do you know whats causing it? or can you describe how much is flowing?

sniper
stop thinking naughty thoughts stick out tongue

j/k

wad tissuses up there to stop the blood flow.

you wont die or anything, it just gets messy

GroundedAgain
haha very funny sniper

it's bleeding very heavily and i fell skateboarding cuz some kid shot of a bottle rocket and it almost hit me so i jumped and did a lil face plant

GroundedAgain
and it's very hard to tilt my head and type--but i think im doin a good job

sniper
stuff some tissues up there, it'll stop the flow, and let it clot

hezzy_baby
dont tilt your head cuz all the blood will go into your brain..

RaventheOnly
Ummm it must be a broken blood vessal or ripped tissue.... ummmm one those kinda injuries requirs help.... or if you cn stand just wait for the bleeding to stop but if it doesn't slow in the next 5-8 minutes i would call someone.

manchichirtchit
excellent! people always tell nose bleeders to put your head back... yeah, let pool and flow back into you, that's clever.

anyways... towel wet with cold water. did you puncture or scratch it in some way? if so, q tips and cottons will help and it just takes time for it to bleed out. it should stop shortly.

Royal Knight
that works for me tooyes

GroundedAgain
ok....so i stop tilting my head.......

RaventheOnly
clotting wont help because if the bleeding doesn't stop it will flow down his throat big grin if its serious

Royal Knight
if you tilt your head you can choke on your own blood...not a good idea to tilt your head..who and the hell thought of that anyways

Royal Knight
if it is really bad you might have to go to the hospital

PANDA2078
your not supposed to tilt your head all the way back just so the blood doesn't drip

GroundedAgain
ok--i've got a freakin dishtowel here, should hold fer 30 seconds.and somebody called me a guy again.... i can't breathe very well so will somebody set them straight plz

sniper
GA is a lady

Royal Knight
where did you here that at confused

hezzy_baby
um. think about it.

RaventheOnly
well technicaly if she tilted her head enough it would stick out tongue

N.Tonks
GA is a chick yes

GroundedAgain
thank ya much sniper

should i go ta da hospital if it took 1 minute and 45 seconds ta soak completely thru an entire dishtowel

GroundedAgain
thank ya tonks as well

N.Tonks
How long has it been bleeding? messed

PANDA2078
GA you should call someone unless it stops real soon

Royal Knight
you maybe should...

it appears you damaged your nose really bad

GroundedAgain
well it's 10:20 here. i fell at 8:45, bled till 9:15 and then it sorat stopped so i came on here and then it started worse than ever

N.Tonks
I think you should get some help.

RaventheOnly
Time for the hospital yes

PANDA2078
ok you should go get help then, bleeding for that long is not good

sniper
that sounds like you're getting close to severe blood loss...

you may have broken your nose, or at least torn open several veins. i suggest seeking help ASAP

GroundedAgain
my car's a manual.
how am i spsoed ta steer, shift, and hold a towel??? the hospital is 3/4 of da way across town

PANDA2078
is there anyone you could call?

N.Tonks
Get someone else to drive you!

PrefectRonnykin
cry dont die!!

GroundedAgain
the taco shop across the street!!!!!!!! there's tons of ppl there!!!!!! ok ya'll i'm off. wish me luck i hate hospitals

PANDA2078
good luck GA

N.Tonks
Good luck, hospitals suck.

sniper
nobody's dieing, worst case, she passes out, the blood clots, somone finds her and takes her to the hospital

she gets cleaned up, few hours and it's over

N.Tonks
I wonder what GA' parents are going to think when they come home and find a ton of blood-soaked dish towels messed

Corran
yes, that reminds me of those adverts for Washing detergents that say use our washing powder it will remove difficult stains like blood from your clothes even at a low temperatures. Now me personally would be more worried about why there are blood stains on my clothes or my families clothes than how to get rid of them.

GroundedAgain
i don't live my mom, i live wit my cuzin sheena and her new husband billy who are currently away on their honeymoon. so yea it's gunna be bad when they come home to bloodstained towels and carpet....i couldn't help it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.