Song from KB vol 2 website and Bill/Bud scene

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

peytonwestlake
Does ANYBODY have the song playing on the Kill Bill volume 2 flash site and during the scene in which Bud and Bill talk at Bud's trailer? It's supposedly "Dies Arae" by Nora Orlandi and Paolo Ormi from the "Blade of The Ripper" (LO STRANO VIZIO DELLA SIGNORA WARDH ) soundtrack. Really need this one!
help! sad

Waggy the Dog
oh my god ! {fanning self}

"It's supposedly "Dies Arae" by Nora Orlandi and Paolo Ormi from the "Blade of The Ripper" (LO STRANO VIZIO DELLA SIGNORA WARDH ) soundtrack."

isn't this your answer?

...i am also ravenounsly looking for this song

peytonwestlake
yup. actually I correct myself..."Dies Irae". Now, it's a matter of trying to find it. If you have any luck...spread it this way!

Waggy the Dog
"
I FOUND IT. I FOUND IT!! I FOUND THE SONG THAT PLAYS WHEN BILL AND BUDD ARE TALKING AND IT'S THE SAME SONG THAT PLAYS AT THE KILL BILL 2 WEBSITE. ITS CALLED DIES ARAE AND YOU CAN FIND IT AT YAHOO BRIEFCASE... USE THE USERNAME '
KILLBILLMUSIC' AND THE PASSWORD 123456 AND THEN GO TO MY DOCUMENTS. THERES OTHER SONGS THERE TOO, LIKE 'THREE TOUGH GUYS' AND BILL'S DEATH THEME AND 'FIST FULL OF DOLLARS' AND 'INVINCIBLE POLE FIGHTER'.
ENJOY!
Posted by: abomb on May 26, 2004 04:16 PM
"

this is apparently where you can get it. I got it off another message board.

peytonwestlake
I tried that site but nothing was there(?!) let me know if I'm wrong, or I'm not doing something right.

peytonwestlake
did you get it?

Waggy the Dog
No, I am still looking.

subnubilus
you guys are in luck.

i have been looking for this very mp3 myself, and in my hours of searching, i came across another thread on this board started by Waggy. i remembered you, and came back to this board to see if it was a recent thread or not, but found this thread on the front page, which simplified things a lot!

i found it! not only that, but i found ALL (and yes, i mean 100%) of the music in KB that is not on the OSTs. i don't want to send you guys to where i found it, so instead, i'm uploading them all to my website right now, and you can all download whichever stuff you're missing. there was a lot of music i wanted, but the piece you are looking for is at the top of my list, along with what is apparently called "Champions of Death".

the guys at the forum i regular are going to love me when i give them this link... everyone wants all these files, but no one can find half of them.

i can't post a link, since i'm a newb and they won't let me have links here, but the website is http : // www . subnub . com / NOST_KB . php .... obviously, without the spaces.

your quest is over!

oh, btw, the files should be up in the next hour.

subnubilus
sorry, it's almost 6 AM and i only got some of the files uploaded, it wouldn't let me upload too much at once. but be sure, i'll get them up tomorrow, and if it doesn't let me, i'll have them up in the next few days.

i will post here again when it's ready!

Waggy the Dog
oh god, Thank you so much

subnubilus
okie dokie, done!

the song you are looking for is Dies Arae 2 (M9), not the one with (M9) at the end. i don't know why the place i found it had both of these files, unless someone informs me otherwise, i'll probably delete the M9 one.

the link is

http : // www . subnub . com / NOST_KB . php

without the spaces.

let me know if you have problems.

Waggy the Dog
when I try to log into your page, it says "file not found"

Waggy the Dog
um, nevermind. Works fine

gogogo
what is the name of the 1st song in bill's death?
(when beatrix doing the 5 point palm), before navajo joe.

BENDER_17
pleas help me i have to know the song in kill bill vol. 2
when beatrix and her dauhgter are watching samurai jack an beatrix is
carefulli getting up so she dont wake up her child!!!!!

pleas help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gogogo
i need the song when beatrix kill's bill, with the 5 point palm....
the music that played right before navajo joe.. pliz help,
and i think that the song ur looking for is: Malcolm Mclaren - About Her.
help me people pliz...

BENDER_17
thanks!!!!! and just go to amazon.com or amazon.de type kill bill vol.2 and clik on the album thene scroll down and there you can listen samples of the songs !!!(thanks again)

utorikuso
PLZ PLZ!!!i cant find the song invincible pole fighter...training song of kb2....plz send me!!!! [email protected]

utorikuso
plz i need the song invincible pole fighter....training song of kill bill2 ,,,plz!!!! my mail [email protected]

Bwana the Sheep
I would die for the short guitar theme playing right after Elle kills Budd. It's superb. And all others mentioned too.

I can't beleive they wouldn't include these songs. They include the theme playing on the passing ice cream truck in the 2nd scene, but not these.

6mon10fer
hello
i'm loocking for the invincible pole fighter and ay que caray mp3
please help me
i've got others songs

kier14matrix
yo does anyone know the song from the anime sequence in kill bill volume 1? I need it soooooo bad because its just so awesome. cheers.

GreenFist
Try AOL search or Google

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.