F*U*C*K* U!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

aus
YO Darth Revan. U said that those rappers are better than 50.
I neva heard of most of em.

Immortal Technique
Brother Ali
Ras Kass
Sage Francis
Canubis
MF Doom
Mobb Deep
Tupac
Prodigy
Vinnie Paz

2Pac may be better but the others haven't done shit for the rap industry. They all *******. f-u-c-k U 50 is tha best...

[email protected]

Darth Revan
Nice to meet you

aus.

As you can imagine, Darth recieves so many kind messages like this one every day, he cannot possibly answer them all himself. For this reason, you are receiving an automated response. Thank you for your kind remarks regarding

F*U*C*K U!.

If you wish to speak more about

F*U*C*K U!,

we request that you make use of the proper private messaging channels. Once again, thank you for your time and cooperation.

Yours truly,
the Darth Revan team smile

TheFilmProphet
True. Tupac is better than 50 but the rest of those rappers are terrible in my oppinion.

Dr. Strangelove
First you say you never heard of most of the rappers, but then you say their ****, great analogy. Also you can stop with you trying to be a tough guy, as you have my shorts shivering in scariness of your toughness with your amazing selection of words. Now go back to www.Isuck50'sc*ck.com please.

moonwalker741
hey heres another one! lets catch it in a big net and put it in a jar!

....e-thug no expression

Dr. Strangelove
I didnt know with my fake website that it would produce a real one. At least it leads to an error as who knows what kind of site it would've been with a title Isuck50. messed

Dr. Strangelove
I didnt know with my fake website that it would produce a real one. At least it leads to an error as who knows what kind of site it would've been with a title Isuck50. messed

bardock
darth you have made alot of enemies lately. well this one is just a stupid noob

ragesRemorse
Aus you obviously know nothing about Rap. I am not a big rap fan and for the most part not a fan,but i know from past expirence when i was that my ass cheeks rap better than 50 cent when they fart. If you dont know about a rapper doesnt mean their not better, it just means you dont know shit about rap. dont bash someone who Says somthing you disagree with, this makes you come off as a child. Here is an eye opening peice of knowledge for you though. 98% of the rappers you know about, all those fu*cking shit artists on t.v and on the radio are not talented rappers. If you never heard of canibus, ras kass, mob deep, or prodigy. Then your opinion on rap is void and you are by all means not a rap fan just a mainstream hip hop fan. 50 cent couldnt rap a sentence as mind blowing as a canibus flow

PRO-PAIN
No offense but I just don't get the whole rap thing, I mean sure there were a very select few that were pretty good, but 99.9% of it just sucks..

I mean come on how talented do you really have to be to spit out a bunch of words over a pre-recorded track?

I mean most of it is just a bunch of wannabe thugs talking about how much money they have or who is the "iilest" player around...

No thanks give me great music where people actually play instruments and sing anyday....

finti
spoken like a true rocker, even though there are some hip hop that is kind off good

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.