Big Mistake...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Real
HEY ALL! it's been a bit since i've been on...i was on vaca all over the east coast (of the USA)...anyways...i need advice...on girls...again...

k so heres the story...i thought i liked this girl who kissed my best friend a while back...and i told her that i did n we talked n stuff while i was on vaca...and so i got back yesterday n tonite we went out...
She likes me a lot...shes liked me for a while...we're really good friends...
anyways...so we're watchin "The Village" (great movie BTW) and i've got my arm around her and...NOTHING...my arm physically goes numb to let me know that there is NOTHING happening between us...as much as i thought i liked her, i honestly know that in my mind i've never really cared that much about her n never really thought any form of relationship could work between us...

HOW THE HELL DO I TELL HER THIS!?
cuz she is one of my best friends, n i'd rather not see her hurt...but i wont lie to her anymore...

TheMuffinMan
you could tell her that you just mostly think of her as a friend that and if you got together then it could make your friendship awkward. So you don't wanna ruin what friendship you have together, so thats way you you don't think you should be together but just be friends.

Chelsea23
hey, it's good to see you back happy

but what about the g/f you were happy with before?

and if this girl means a lot to you, just tell her how much she means to you, and that you really like her.

ok, this is confusing me, i just hope everything goes ok

Real
any way i could not be such a close friend too? not to sound mean or ungreatful of her friendship...but she does kinda bug me...i honestly dont know why i ever really thought i liked her...theres so many things that i DONT like about her...hell, im not even that attracted to her...sumone care to explain?

Real
chels: i broke up w/Jessica in may...n it sucked...ive spent all summer getting over her

Raven Guardia
dude, your screwed....either way she will get hurt. if you never liked her in a gf manner and you honestly thought that in the back of your mind you never should of told her you liked her. you just messed with her emotions. and feelings like that tend to be very fragile. just be careful how you tell her...cause either way she will get hurt sad.

TheMuffinMan
sorry man i'm tapped out after all of what i said that was like the rest of my knowledge today.

Chelsea23
oh ok...i was kind of wondering..but i'm sorry about that hun, relationships that deep are hard to get over.

but let this other girl know that you just want to be friends and nothing more. don't put a show on for this girl, just tell her straight-forward, she should understand

Real
yeah...i know....i really didnt think i'd ever be put in this situation...but here i am...maybe this is a sign that im not hopeless after all...i mean, today i've gotta put her down...but maybe next time it'll work out...
i feel bad cuz i really did like her...i guess my head played tricks on me as much as on her...

Chelsea23
well, you got to know her better, and your feelings for her changed as you got to know her more. it happens with a lot of people.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.