Donnie Yen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fearnix
i dont know witch is donnie's best film i keep thinking about it but can not come up with an answer.

Cinemaddiction
For now, I'd say "Iron Monkey", but I am eagerly anticipating "Hero". Most recently here in the U.S. he was in "Blade 2" as "Snowman", part of the Bloodpack.

BloomBabyGirl
i wanna see hero so bad eek!

Fearnix
it ****ing kicks ass.but i think donnies best film is Once Upon a Time in China 2 the cloth pole fight is so ****ing kool.

Fearnix
his worst film was Shanghai Knight. sick

BloomBabyGirl
i liked it in a weird way

jeffer_wrote
As the character SKY, he rocks in HERO....really providing a match for Jet Li...

Fearnix
i liked his role in once apon a time in china 2 more than his role in hero but thats just my opinion.BTW i liked Shanghai Knights i just did not like the fact that his first role with Jakie was that of a villan who die's.

jeffer_wrote
but you gotta admit that his fight scene with Jackie in the end of the film was quite something, though not as spectacular as the others, it was quite something...Besides, Shanghai KNights paid more focus on the relationship/adventures of the two main leads than that of the villains...smile

Fearnix
Yes the end fight sene was ****ing amazing it could not have been bad if it wanted to.

linwe_felagund
I loved Donnie in Iron Monkey but I think I really began to like him in his first starring role Drunken Tai Chi. Now that was a funny movie.donatello

Fearnix
yes Drunken Tai Chi was very funny
BTW nice Ewok

linwe_felagund
Thank You

Fearnix
Thats ok
Ewoks are the dog balls

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.