Batman Is Real And Nightwing Is A Jerk!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stealth Agent
I saw someone who looked oddly like nightwing the other day when crusing around in my brother's private jet. this nightwing was ontop of a roof in broad daylight beating somebody up. No not a thug or mastmind villian. He was kicking Brad pitt's ass and i have an esculsive photograph i took.
No i had to slightly customize it in photoshop for some of the blurry parts. I didn't have a good camera on me.

Red Superfly
Nightwing rules.

Stealth Agent
DO YOU SEE THE PICTURE HE IS BEATING THE SHIT OUTTA BRAD PITT!!

U MUST BE STUPID

Gregory
You're strange.

Stealth Agent
The turth is if night wing is real batman must be real. Maybe the batman we all know and love isn't the real batman. He did raise nightwing after all to be this evil fiend.
So maybe Batman is trully an evil psychotic *****.

Red Superfly
Yeah, merely because of the fact he is beating up Brad Pitt, means that he rules.

Stealth Agent
BRAD pitt gets into bed with Jennifer Aniston every night so if she thinks hes good and stuff. And they also pay charitys so killing brad pitt is a bad thing

so be sad. nightwing will kill us all

wuTa
like i said before in this forum...nightwing is the shit......i hope you found and didnt make that picture....i think i could draw a better nightwing with my toes and i suck at drawing probaly even more so with my toes...nightwing isnt a midget by the way...brad pitt is taller than him on his knees and brad pitt is like 5'10

Stealth Agent
Nightwing tried shrinking Brad Pitt with his super shrink machine he stole from Batman. But Brad pitt used his mirror he always has and reflected it into nightwing.

i have a pic somewhere let me find it.

Stealth Agent
here

the blue stuff is the mist the crowds his body while he shrinks and there's some green radiation

Paola
pointless thread

closing...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.