is harry insane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KillumAll
what if in the next book it is realized that harry is actual insane. that he realy does attend st brunos. that hogwarts and the intire magical comunity is harry's hallucination. a good way for the next book to begin is to have harry wake up in a hospital bed and not know where he is.

angelsflame265
that would be sad. . . and dissapointing

hotsauce6548
and i think YOU are insane

tigress
poor Harry thats a scary thought JK please dont do that the poor boy's been through enough.

*MAYBETH*
thats interesting...it would be a real twist, but I think it wouldn't be too pleasing for fans......

tigress
very true Maybeth

KillumAll
yes this wouldn't be to pleasing however it would make the storie better i think most endings are forseeable. everyone expects good to triumph over evil in the end. my own opinion is that if the ending isn't something completely unexpected then the stories will lose something as an all. one coment to tigress is if the stories thus far are all in harrys head then harry realy hasn't been through anything.

tigress
in his head he would've been nightmares can screw with your head be it insanity or bad dreams though

General_Kaiden
thats a killer idea. Fight Club style. Too bad that movie sucked.

DanZeke25
there was theory similar to this.... this is wut i could remeber of it.... Harry was a baby. He was sleeping in his carrige and as u know he awoke, grew up, found out he is a wizard and so on. But wut if he never actully awoke and this is all a dream. and at the end of book 7 he is is awokeem.

i really hope this theory is incorrect. and it probaly is.

DanZeke25
there was theory similar to this.... this is wut i could remeber of it.... Harry was a baby. He was sleeping in his carrige and as u know he awoke, grew up, found out he is a wizard and so on. But wut if he never actully awoke and this is all a dream. and at the end of book 7 he is is awokeem.

i really hope this theory is incorrect. and it probaly is.

DanZeke25
woops.. sorry about the double post

angelsflame265
I only like that kind of thing happening in the Wizard of Oz

DracosGirl
i would be extremly dissapointed if that happened... but i doubt JK would take such an easy way out, shes had some fantastic ending plotted for years, or so she says

pretty angel
i hope that dosnt happen jk would think of a better ending or she might make harry die in the end

ladygrim
she's more talented than that ... she is capable of giving us a really unexpcted ending ...

ada
I agree with Ladygrim.

Why on earth would she make the entire Harry Potter phenomenum a "Dream"
xx

ladygrim
.... smile

tigress
very true ada

angelsflame265
well. . .it worked in the wizard of oz, but when they did that. . .it was just one book. . .

ada
It worked on the Wizard of Oz because that is a fantasy!

Harry Potter isn't a fantasy is it? I think JK deserves that recognition! Hell, she goes to great lengths to make it as real as possible! xx

ladygrim
wizard of oz is crap ... hp ist

KillumAll
it seems as though very few people think that harry being insane is a very good ending. so with this in mind i tried to think of something else, and i did. lets try this one. since book 2 Hermione's been trying to get house elves equal rights. in book 6 spew should gain support and become a bigger operation. in book 4 Hermione was appalled that house elves arnt allowed wands. i think that in book 6 or 7 spew should help a bill be passed which takes away the restrictions on elves. Dobby has proven that he hold some extreme power. to make this short because i have to go. i think Dobby gets a wand and blows Voldemort away.

angelsflame265
aw come on its a great movie

Unicor777
The theory of harry being insane is interesting, lets say that the boy Harry Potter remained without parents who died in car accident (as he was told), the very same boy lives with people who do not like him, and receivesdegradating treatment at home, school and outside home (1st book). These all together is too much for a boy to take it, and as it happens in real life, a child in such situation often "goes crazy"- muli personality... so Harry's mind imagines all these just to protect him self from the cruel reality... waht you think?

But to be honest I would not like those lines to be followed, it will be such a disapointment sad

Lara_Croft
I can't belive you would say that mad

Rad_1
ranting

ada
The Wizard of Oz is not crap!

mad mad

Elondra
Yes he is insane.Everything is a halucination.Nothing really is happening in the books.

Elondra
And he should be locked up.

ada
laughing

Taurusette
sad that would be a really bad horror movie for all hp fans......but thats a really weird thought....what if ur right....what if ur wrong.. who knows..

ladygrim
ooops sorry guys.....

DanFan4000
What do you really think???

dark1365
Originally posted by KillumAll
what if in the next book it is realized that harry is actual insane. that he realy does attend st brunos. that hogwarts and the intire magical comunity is harry's hallucination. a good way for the next book to begin is to have harry wake up in a hospital bed and not know where he is.
What the...? What the f**k?

angelsflame265
Originally posted by ada
It worked on the Wizard of Oz because that is a fantasy!

Harry Potter isn't a fantasy is it? I think JK deserves that recognition! Hell, she goes to great lengths to make it as real as possible! xx

Yeah it is lol

sephiroth rules
Originally posted by KillumAll
it seems as though very few people think that harry being insane is a very good ending. so with this in mind i tried to think of something else, and i did. lets try this one. since book 2 Hermione's been trying to get house elves equal rights. in book 6 spew should gain support and become a bigger operation. in book 4 Hermione was appalled that house elves arnt allowed wands. i think that in book 6 or 7 spew should help a bill be passed which takes away the restrictions on elves. Dobby has proven that he hold some extreme power. to make this short because i have to go. i think Dobby gets a wand and blows Voldemort away.

yeah! elf power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! laughing

O.A.R21
I think in the end Harry will either go insane, or die. .one of the two. . his personality has been getting REALLY annoying anyway. I mean i DO feel sorry for him and all but he's NOT the only one in the world with problems, i think he's becoming really self centered. I just hope he comes out of it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.