baby boy or baby girl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

manchichirtchit
it is now possible to choose the sex of your baby. would you let nature take its course or play God?

i myself want a son for a first born. bad enough to go to such lengths? i don't know, i've never been there before... knowing myself it is most likely that i let nature go its course. if its a girl... so be it *starts praying for a boy* laughing

playing God has never been man's best suit.

finti
let nature rule

Shadow_King
nature also.

§nakehead
let brithcontrol rule and have no kids stick out tongue

Darth Revan
OH MY GOD! They killed Kenny! stick out tongue

I'd rather let nature take its course.

finti
so what have you against the Brits big grin big grin big grin cool

§nakehead
LOL Kids are annoying and a nusciance *goes into selfish mood*

SlipknoT
yea kids suck, I hope I never have any(I shouldnt worry)jk.Abortions for Everyone!!!!!

finti
before yelling agianst having kids how about getting some before worrying about kids. stick out tongue And Mrs Hand doesnt count

manchichirtchit
slipknot and SH>> so you're willing to let your family tree stop and die with your name?

§nakehead
laughing out loud Mrs Hand Happy Dance

§nakehead
]

my bro and sis already have children......the tree is perserved Happy Dance

finti
their loss but what a leap for the world evil face

SlipknoT
Mrs. Hand has been my **** since I was 9 big grin

finti
yeah guess you produced a lot of blue smoke then huh

manchichirtchit
laughing

SH> but that's their seed, not yours.

SlipknoT
blue smoke?

§nakehead
It dosent matter they last name the same

SlipknoT
I dont have any siblings so yea, I guess it's up to my cusins

manchichirtchit
good enough then...

finti
yep rubbing hard over a period of time might create a blue smoke form burnt skin wink

SlipknoT
o no I used lotion then, but I dont want to go into detail because I made a thread a few days ago about masterbation and I got banned so yea

Linkalicious
I've got super sperm! big grin

It'll be a boy...i just know it. laughing

finti
howcome wasted in a flash or???? wink

Linkalicious
sorry what?

finti
you said you had super sperm, i just wonder super in the sense how fast they came ?????

shellie
nature brought me 4 girls . a son woulda been nice but i wouldnt do it any other way .

Linkalicious
no, as in my baby juice is the one splot sure shot! yes

Preggy every time. embarrasment

SlipknoT
me to I actually have 4 kids

shellie
blink joking right ?

SlipknoT
no

WindDancer
OH MY GOD! they killed kenny!!!

shellie
ok then , congrats to you 4 times over .

SlipknoT
I dont have kids

shellie
i didnt think so............

but i wasnt gonna call you a liar either .

Samurai Girl
i want a little boy

SlipknoT
why

Delicious1
I have a girl so a little boy would be nice happy

Samurai Girl
i dunno...i just want my first to be a boy...and then maybe a girl.

SlipknoT
but what it's deformed and it is a retarded midget, and it's also blind and deaf and it hates you?

finti
huh Dubya reborn

liltiggasmootay
"You can choose the gender of your baby
Scientists have known for many years that sperm carrying an X chromosome produce females and sperm carrying a Y chromosome produce males. In 1975, Ronald J. Ericsson, Ph.D. began clinical studies to determine whether such enriched sperm samples would result in offspring of a desired gender. The results were very encouraging and today this procedure is widely accepted by the scientific community.
Today the Ericsson method is used in approximately 50 centers in the U.S. and in many centers worldwide.

How does it work?
Dr Ericsson has devised patented methods by which X and Y sperm can be separated through filtering processes. Dr. Silverman and his staff use this enriched sperm sample for insemination when ovulation is anticipated. The enriched sperm sample is then available to fertilize the egg.

How successful is this method?
Approximately 70-75% of the couples participating in gender preselection have a baby of their chosen gender. Thousands of healthy babies have been born using this method."

What do you think about being able to pick the sex of your child? do you think its right or wrong? would you do it?

naybean
it takes the fun out of not knowing IMO. Its not the end of the world but i dont like it because its a step in the direction of cloning... well maybe thats pushing it a bit but it bothers me.

liltiggasmootay
Yeah like it would be nice to be able to pick what gender your kid is. cause like me for example i want a boy and a girl....but doesnt mean im going to get that so it would be kinda nice to make sure i get that. But then i think just because i dont get what i want doesnt mean i wont love them the same. cause if i got say 2 boys instead i would just be happy i am able to have kids unlike other people who can't. I think its neat that we are able to do things like that these days, but i wouldnt do it i dont think, it just seems like i would be playing god.

liltiggasmootay
plus it does cost tons of money

Jackie Malfoy
I reather not know if my baby is going to be a girl or a boy.I reather be surpriase.It would be a nice one anyway.And a boy or a girl is find with me.JM

finti
i really hope so cause after all it is the only alternatives

pr1983
gender dont matter as long as the baby is healthy, thats the only thing ill hope for...

rajah kalantiaw
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=304154&highlight=baby+boy+or+baby+girl

Kosta
I'd rather nature take its course, but I want a boy.

Mane
I want a girl for a firstborn and 2 boys after that.

SlipknoT
I really hope I dont have kids

liltiggasmootay
sorry rajah i seached for another but nothing came up

BadKitty
that is really all I hope for to!
I wish scientist could make sure that happens rather than choosing the sex of my child,that would be something I'd gladly pay for.

Jackie Malfoy
Well what else could a baby be?Born gay?JM

SexyJacobSmith
nature

Ronny
a gay boylove

Darth_Big_Boy
i'd rather have nature take its course...

Scarpa
laughing out loud

Scarpa
me neither

Arsenal
If that were the case, I would be forced to kill it.

Dazzler619
Neither b/c I don't want to get pregnant if I ever marry

Scarpa
But if I have a kid I want a boy so I could teach him guy stuff. Take him fishing, sporting events things like that

emily
It would have to be nature, that is the part of the point in having children, is that it is a suprise

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.