Not Again!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SlipknoT
One of my snakes got out of his cage again! This is the 4th time he's gotten out. And he's getting pretty big, his name is smaug, but hey maybe he'll get some of the mice in the basement. My mom had to go to my grandma's house the last time he got out. I dont want him to get stuck in the walls and die sad

§nakehead
Dont let him near my parots!

manchichirtchit
put him on a leash... then change his name to freak. get it? freak on a leash. freak on a -- no expression

DirtyBlondPrepa
laughing out loud

hezzy_baby
laughing out loud snakes are cool! stick out tongue

SlipknoT
no expression

hezzy_baby
ive never seen a snake on a leash before.

White_Snake
make sure that cage lock!

manchichirtchit
hezzy> then he would truly be a freak.

pinsleepe
eek! snakes!

SlipknoT
I'll have to buy some pinkies and put them in chicken broth

furryman
I went to the garden/pet centre to get a snake today eek! but I didn't messed

Darth Revan
snakes are cool happy

§pearhead
I wish I had a snake sad

SlipknoT
I have 3 happy

SlipknoT
why didnt you get one confused

PrefectRonnykin
i had a snake

it died sad i had it out after feeding it and when i put it back in it didnt get put on the heating pad sad

furryman
we couldnt be arsed and it was late embarrasment I'm gettting one soon though. What breed ones do you have?

SlipknoT
I have

A Ball Python
Easter Garter Snake
and a Florida Bull snake

SlipknoT
that shouldnt matter, none of my snakes have heating pads, they have heat lights, and the Garter snake dosent have any heat equipment because if he did he might over heat. Thats weird what kind was it?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.