I am going crazy!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
You guys i cant take it anymore i was suspended from school for prank calling our cheer coach and another staff member and i have been at home since thursday doing nothing but talking onthe phone and being online...I need to be somewhere where there is people to socialize with ,I have never been an entire weekend home ! I dont think i can go through with this!!

Can anybody help?

BingaBonga
I'm praying for you smile

§pearhead
Go for a drive or a walk.

Dogbert
How did you get caught?

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
I cant touch my car!!!. and i cant go out because my friend lives 6 houses down and i am grounded!
aww...

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
some anti-cheerleading whore named, Matty told on us because she overheard her twin brother Mark who is a friend of ours talk about it with my friend. So she told the adults it was us!

yerssot
(I think) I'm going crazy

Black Eyed Peas: Shut Up

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
ew i hate that song

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
well children i am off to see what i can do ....and await my dear friend's arrival farewell

Darth Revan
Come join the KMC loony bin!!! Happy Dance rock yes

Sir Bob III
i feel for you

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
You guys i am so happy my pops just left cuz he is going to go out with my friends parents.....and my friend is here, oh happiness, so fret no more... I am cured, so once my friend is done applying her make up, we are off to......i am not sure yet ....but just out of this house!.......the sad part is my dad gets back home at 11 so i have to be here before he gets back .....talk about a short night!

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
well hope you guys have a fun night see ya!

Darth Revan
Don't call people whores no no

total metalhead
no no its mean.

call them tallywhackers yes

Darth Revan
^ yes yes yes ^

total metalhead
Vno no noV

Darth Revan
^ I don't think you're very well in the head Sam ^ yes no yes no

total metalhead
laughing out loud cry smile sad

i think your right... thumb up thumb down

Darth Revan
Better go see Doctor D yes yes

total metalhead
eek! no lord no im not that desperate yet

Darth Revan
Remember--he's not a "shrink" or even a "psychologist". He's only there to help yes yes yes

bLooMiLiCioUs
eek!
me and you need Dr D Kevin,remember?shifty

Darth Revan
That's right shifty

Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooniiies!!!

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

total metalhead
you two need to be locked in a deep deep dungeon many miles from civallisation yes

Darth Revan
In the same room? shifty

silver_tears
I second that yes

Darth Revan
Hey TM can I call you total nettlehead from now on?

total metalhead
if ya want Barfy stick out tongue

Darth Revan
ok cool nettlehead

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
Yay! i am here at my friends house, my dad let me sleepover!!! right now we are going to go to krispy kremes .but, last night we went to my friends house and we talked to the hottest guy on earth, he is beyond perfect, i swear to god i thought i was going to have an orgasm mmmmmm!! ! i had an awesome night last night! we came home like at 11:00 ew but whatever .

But if this is what you call punishment i hope to get punished all the time woooooooooooo!

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
omg you guys i just came back from krispy kremes and me and my friend almost ate the dozen by ourselves!!!

I ate 3 donuts!!!!
A sprinkle
a choclate
and a glazed!

I am donut animal! see me devour donuts in split second !

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.