Marvel Girl vs. Michael Rasputin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maelstrom
Peter's brother and Rachel are two of the more powerfull in marvel, second only to Franklin i would presume.
It was good to see Marvel Girl finally reach her limit and take everything everyone had to shut down Rasputin.
I started collecting weekly when Rachel joined the X-men in 188. She has grown and been through a lot of challenges since and finally she met her match.
I think she should have married him seeing as Franklin is still a boy in this reality.

Mane
no X-Man is stronger

Shadow_King
who is michael rasputin????

Mane
hes from Hellboy

Shadow_King
oh ok.

Paola
^ Colossus brother I believe

Mane
no Michael isnt related to Piotyr. Michael Rasputin is from a whole different comic book label. hes from Dark Horse Comics (as is Hellboy).

Magee
I think Maelstrom is talking about Collosus's incredibly powerful brother, who at one point had his own dimension. And brought his sister back for like 2 minutes lol.

Mane
ooooooooooo oooooo oooo THAT Rasputin!!! ok ok ok i got confused erm

Paptimus
FYI: Colossus's brother's name is spelled "Mikhail" Rasputin. Much more stylish than "Michael", wouldn't you agree?

As for the victor, Mikhail. Marvel Girl is and has always been tragically overrated.

AJ is back
bump

Q99
Also, Hellboy Rasputin is Grigori, not Michael.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.