Family Guy Question

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MrGlass
This deals with an episode of Family Guy when stewie got tired of his small stature and used Chris's body and brain to do more things as a adult. My question is about a movie reference that was used in the very beginning of the episode. When Brian is walking through campus and says that it reminds him of his own college days and cuts to a flashback. He goes into his dorm room and sees that some sprayed the words "dog" or "go home dog" on his wall. And the next scene is him outside of dormitory in the rain and he screams "Cowards." It is obvious that it is reference from some movie I just don't want it is. I thought It was from spike lee's school daze but I might be totally wrong. What is this from?

Lil' Backfire
No, it was a reference (from what I know... correct me if I am wrong) to School Ties.

roundisfunny
It is. Brendan Fraser plays a persecuted Jew (is there any other kind?) at a hoity-toity prep school in "School Ties" (1992).

Here is a good resource for looking up references in "Family Guy".

MrGlass
thx alot. The funny thing is that I found myself laughing at that part and didnt even know what it was from. And Thank You for the link.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.