The What If... Game Part I

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sonofasaiyan
What if George W. Bush was cashier at Wendy's??

SlipknoT
then it would take a while to get your change

the Vee
atleast hes not working at the drive through...

sonofasaiyan
You do have a point Vee.

DesertFOX311
But if he did work through the drive thru, he'd probably would always get your order wrong....

MC Mike
The fries... are a symbol of terrorism and death. They are linked to Al Quaeda. We will stop Al Quaeda, and I make sure it happen.

sonofasaiyan
Ok...

Tex
Anyone who refers to them as French Fries and not Freedom Fries would be sent to Guantanamo Bay!

And if you were gay you could sit with your partner but you couldn't share milkshakes!

Bush keeps a tight shift you know?! hitler

Darth Revan
laughing

And the mustard will sure as hell not be French's brand mustard!

sonofasaiyan
LOL. All hilarious possibilities.yes

~Angel~
What are you talking about?? George DID work at Wendy's!! It all started as a bet on how stupid the entire country is, and who they would elect based on what George was told to say....

laughing

no expression

confused

soundtrack
u do know that bush's IQ is like 82. i think i would feel better if a chimp was taking my order no expression .

~Angel~
What What the f**k? It can't be that low.... can it??? I mean, 60 is retarded...

Mine is at least 130..... confused so what am I doing here????

Darth Revan
Actually, 70 is retarded yes

And don't take it personally Angel but 130 is really high if I'm not mistaken... very few people are that smart...

silver_tears
Bill Clinton's is twice that yes

silver_tears
140 is genius smart

Darth Revan
sweeeeeeeet smokin' smart

soundtrack
^yup and almost everybody in the white house and there mother wanted him out of the office just b/c he got alittle horney no how sad.

Darth Revan
I know... Bill Clinton was one of the best presidents we've had in a long time yes

When I was in Canada, I was reading some Canadian paper... There were so many articles about how Bush sucked it was awesome laughing

Lydia
hey weres the wot ifs???

~Angel~
well, I'm not a genius, and the test wasn't an "official test," but my psych instructor gave us a website to visit if we were interested in taking a similar test. He told us it was pretty accuate too... maybe he lied... sad

Darth Revan
I'll do another one...

What if Keith Richards worked in a department store? confused

Darth Revan
I hate to break it to you but all the online IQ tests I've seen have been pretty inaccurate... More like SAT's for beginners than legitimate IQ tests.

~Angel~
you're just jealous tongue

Darth Revan
maybe I am. sad

Back to the topic though. What if Keith Richards worked in a department store?

soundtrack
that would be a very interesting department store.....thats all i have to say :l

silver_tears
whats your I.Q stick out tongue
im so close to genius, like literally one point away mad

sonofasaiyan
Mmm...

ladygrim
wat if they diappeared

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.