Finally - someone makes a good Spidey costume

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Red Superfly
Check out eBay, there's someone selling some brand new Japanese Spider-Man outfits.

God knows why only Japan has the sense to make a PROPER Spidey outfit for adults, but eBay seems to be a good place to start.

I've already bought the Spidey mask, which is also being sold as a standalone - I don't want the whole thing. I just want to take it to this years Leeds Festival and run around as Spider-Man. I wonder if I can get on TV? It'll certainly turn some heads.

It's a mass-produced suit, but it's highly impressive, with none of those stupid "eye holes" that you see on the kids stuff.

Obviously, making/buying an exact replica, or buying one of the actual movie suits, would cost a bomb.

Just do a search for international sellers, and there should be some there.

ABOUT BLOODY TIME!

hotsauce6548
ummm... and how old are you?

Red Superfly
I don't think anyone that has contributed diddly squat on this forum has any right to mock others, wiseass.

Spiderman_RJ
so how old are u? i also whateche that adam west series but it was in the 90s alreaady

Red Superfly
I've just turned 20 - I'm still just a kid.

Spiderman_RJ
haahhaah i though u had 34 , i just turned 19 last friday

Paola
about spidey costumes..... use this thread: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=296680

closing...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.