Could someone help me out?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Redd
'lo all.

I do realise that I've probably put this request in the wrong place, so I apologise.

A couple of days ago I was messing around on google and I found a forum with an X3 script in. I do believe it was this forum (I remember the colours being the same), however I can't find this script again and I'd love to read the rest of it as I didn't quite finish it.

Obv. it was only a fanfic type thing, but still...

It was written by a guy who said that he won an award for it on another site (or something like that) and I think he signed off as 'BB' (or at least got called that by other people.)

I hope that can point someone in the right direction for me, if you don't know what I'm on about I'll try to specify more details. I just didn't want to make an idiot of myself completely here.

Thanks very much in advance to anyone who can help me. I am very grateful. smile

Redd

Shadow_King
how long was the story?????? and cant you back track. dont you rember what you did.

Shadow_King
did you see when that story was posted.

V@LL3jOk!D707
here it is
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f53/t290688.html

Shadow_King
gj valley

V@LL3jOk!D707
thanks smile

Redd
thankyou so much! smile

I would have backtracked but my pc shut down randomly so the link wasn't saved to my internet history...

Thank you so much, V@LL3jOk!D707! big grin

Redd

V@LL3jOk!D707
anytime

Paola
clapping

closing...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.