Anybody heard of Love Hina?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kaptain Kookies
Yes..As the title says have you ever heard of Love Hina? Do you watch the Anime, or do you prefer the Manga? Personaly I think it's HILARIOUS...but it's for 16+. I get the humor so it's funny to me.

Kaptain Kookies
It's from Tokyopop, I think.

Kaptain Kookies
No one knows about it?

Kaptain Kookies
COME ON!!...There has got to be someone who has..It's a good Series!!

crazy_c
I've seen a lot of the anime and it's really hilarious. I love the way loads of random crazy things happen. yes

Kaptain Kookies
YAY!!..Yes..It is hilarious..Keitaro always messes up no matter what. Read the Manga?

crazy_c
nopies, but i want to sometime. I think the girls are a bit too hard on him sometimes.

Kaptain Kookies
Yeah, sometimes. They never listen to him or his side of the story. But without the girls being so hard on him it wouldn't be as funny.

crazy_c
yah! My fave character is Motoko. I like the way she's so unsure of herself and tries to cover it up by acting all tough. And it was really funny the way she kept trying to kill keitaro when she first came into it.

Kaptain Kookies
They should have an Inuyasha RPG.

crazy_c
I think there is one

Kaptain Kookies
And that time that she thought that she love Keitaro, but she was actually sick. LoL

crazy_c
yeh i think most people would be able to tell the difference. messed

Kaptain Kookies
This Anime/Manga Forum is new. I've been trying to get one for awile, now there is one! (*_*)

Kaptain Kookies
She was all "My head is fuzzy, I can hardly breathe, Is this LOVE?!"

crazy_c
I'm not sure tho....

BlackHatDefect
Who HASN'T heard of Love Hina.....Its not that great though.I own all 14 mangas..and I literally forced myself to buy 8-14.They get really repeditive and stupid.

Although I wanna say I adore Motoko and Sarah...I got their action figures in my room.

And Naru....shes a complete idiotic btch...I can't stand her>_<

Kaptain Kookies
Muu...

Kaptain Kookies
Where do you live if you don't mink me asking...cause I looking for the volumes 2 through 14 I only own 1. @w@

BlackHatDefect
Grayslake Illinois,one of the most anime infested area in America...like as I mentioned on another thread,you can find anime at our Walmarts even!

Where do you get your manga,your probably not looking in the right places

Kaptain Kookies
I ge tmine at normal book stores..Coles has the most but most of our places are dry..Richmond (In British Columbia) Is very anime dry..although 75% of our poplation is Chinese.

Kaptain Kookies
Really Walmart? Now that is Infested. I wish Richmond was Infested like that. LoL

Kaptain Kookies
Ever played/read/watched .hack?

Kaptain Kookies
It doesn't matter what part of the timeline. INFECTION, MUTATION, OUTBREAK,The Final Chapter, legend of the twilight, sign, liminality, ect.

Kaptain Kookies
MEoW?

BlackHatDefect
Iv seen .Hack//SIGN,as well as .Hack//TWILIGHT,.Hack//LIMINALITY,and the extra movie that combinds SIGN and TWILIGHT...they were all ok..the game I didn't like so much...do you have AIM?

Kaptain Kookies
AIM...no..I could get it. I will have it by Thursday/Friday. Keep in touch with me by PM for now.

Kaptain Kookies
Anybody here I'm Back!!

Silver Stardust
Love Hina is awesome, it's one of my favorite manga. Su is hilarious laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.