spike spiegal vs ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bardock
who would be the best match for spike(cowboy bebop)?

BlackHatDefect
Actually there are alot of characters who could kick Spikes ass(although hes a great charcter)The thing is hes only human...so he could easly be beaten by
Mokona-Rayearth
Hiaru/Umi/Fuu-Rayearth
Utena/Juri/Touga-Utena
Tamahome and the Suzaku 7 or Seriyu7-Fushigi Yuugi
Kazuo Kiriyama-BattleRoyale
Full cast-Angel Sanctuary
Full cast-X 1999
Full Cast-Star Ocean EX
Full Cast-Slayers
Vash-Trigun
Full Cast-Bakaretsu Hunters
Full Cast-Saiyuki
Full Cast in EVAS-Evangelion
Ceres/Tooya-Ceres
Yhoji,Aya,Ken,Omi-Weiss Kreuz
Im bored,but ALOT more ok.....don't get me wrong,I love Spike..but hes only human..therefore not that strong compared to alot of anime characters

bardock
i know he would be beat down by alot of folks but who do you think would be in his league. i think maybe kenada from akira

jetspike
how about jubei?

Meki_Nade
my nan thumb up

soundtrack
no i dont even want to think about this question. and bhd ur killing me here, actually ur killing spike by putting him up against those guys up there erm . u might as well as take away his guns while ur at it, and then tell him to shoot a target. how about we suggest wolfwood (trigun), sonzo (saiyuki), amon (whr), or gene (outlaw star) <----*like this idea the best*. let him at least have a chance. lol

Robo-Chocobo
How about spike speigal vs...VICIOUS!!! who cares that they BOTH ARE ALREADY DEAD!!!

soundtrack
lol....the question is wo else since he already went up agantas him stick out tongue

legion-u
spike vs the cast of gundam seed i mean come on those kids fight in huge robots and well they seem to have a chance..i think Happy Dance

Yassin
Bruce Lee..

WindDancer
There is an Official Cowboy Bebop thread.

Closed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.