Almost Famous

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

amerifan
isn't this just one of the greatest movies? kate hudson is just amazing and gorgeous. This was a true story right? It's funny how many movies have already done the "i am a rock god" scene when he jumps into the pool. (not another teen movie, and im pretty sure anchorman was imitating that too. what did u guys think of the soundtrack?

SlipknoT
Almost famouse was a pretty good movie

WindDancer
Too much flower child hippie dialogue for me. The music was the only thing that kept into it. Great soundtrack. thumb up

amerifan
lol flower hippie yea i really loved the soundtrack, hey u should listen to the allman brothers new cd i heard it while working at umvd and it really reminded me of the music from the movie. its called stand back the anthology. .....btw, love your slipnot spoiler

MissesDepp?!
best part of that movie:

"They're here... they are here.. led zeppelin is here... jimi page and robert plant... robert plant touched THIS pen three seconds ago..."
"that's the biggest led zeppelin fan in the world"

haha good times

WindDancer
Yeah, I seen the new cd cover. Haven't heard it but I will check it out. smile

hezzy_baby
i havent seen the movie sad is it good?

nemo
nope, you want to see a good movie, should check out Almost Heroes instead.

Cowboyography
Almost famous was a great flick IMO, the music I will agree was the best part. Also the acid trip was fun to watch.

SlipknoT
My spoiler?

cermiestar
almost famous is an AMAZING movie!!!

vagaryatwill
I liked that movie a lot. Kate Hudson was great in it. I only saw it just a little over a year ago.

Mr Zero

IceWithin
I LOVED this movie great plotline... and kate hudson droolio

Jackie Malfoy
Originally posted by amerifan
isn't this just one of the greatest movies? kate hudson is just amazing and gorgeous. This was a true story right? It's funny how many movies have already done the "i am a rock god" scene when he jumps into the pool. (not another teen movie, and im pretty sure anchorman was imitating that too. what did u guys think of the soundtrack?

I seened better!jm smile

Cinemaddiction
God..

Ou Be Low hoo
Yes?

Dudester
Originally posted by amerifan
lol flower hippie yea i really loved the soundtrack, hey u should listen to the allman brothers new cd i heard it while working at umvd and it really reminded me of the music from the movie. its called stand back the anthology. .....btw, love your slipnot spoiler

got agree with you about the soundtrack-- great! Plus I loved the movie smile

IceWithin
Originally posted by Jackie Malfoy
I seened better!jm smile

r u seriously american?

MildPossession
Almost Famous was a film I thought I wouldn't like at all, but ended up loving it, fun movie.

cameron666
This is my favorite film. So much emotion in it for me.

.Dance_Inside.
I loved this movie love

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.