vote for leia in the bikini or padme in the white suit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jedi fernando
padme ...of course padme

LanceWindu
Leia is alright but Padme is waay better.

finti
I must say Leia cause she is the one I grew up adoring.
We were very pleased when she had the "bikini" in ROTJ in 1983

ToMacco
I'd have to say Leia also. But for some reason, it said I already voted. Whatever.

Leia is hot, Padme is cute. You gotta remember, older chicks have more sexual experience!!! cool cool smokin'

yerssot
Padme, Can't stand Leia's head, it's too oval

ToMacco
Padme needs to wear something really skimpy in the next two films

Julie
roll eyes (sarcastic) .....Padme is prettier than Leia...IMHO

ToMacco
Ooo, you gotta remember where finti and I are coming from.

I saw Jedi when I was three years old, I didn't know what sex was (or how it really worked, I guess).

But as I grew up watching the movies, I grew up watching the movies. . . if you know what I mean eek!

yerssot
no, don't get it,
explain it please

ToMacco
. . . you still have much to learn, yerssot.

yerssot
but that would mean staying awake for a whole season!

ToMacco
Huh? Whole season?

I'm totally lost now. sad

Gundark
Padme is beautiful - no question.

But I'm old school. I voted for Leia.

mechmoggy
I voted for both cus I just couldn't make up my mind. Now if they were to both come around to my house, when the missus is out, wearing those outfits I may be able to make a decision. wink

Julie
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Obi-wan Kenobi
I'd take both.

yerssot
go tiger wink

Julie
Hate to break your bubble, but ya can't have either wink

Ronch_Jedi
Padme of course!!!!!!!!!

LanceWindu
Definately Padme. Leia started to lose her looks in ROTJ. Now if she were in the bikini in ANH or ESB then I'd pick both.

LanceWindu
Definately Padme. Leia started to lose her looks in ROTJ. Now if she were in the bikini in ANH or ESB then I'd pick both.

mah
I think leia looked quite good in ROTJ too

TeCk-IcE
I`d go for Leia

yerssot
Leia was old in RotJ! And she had an ugly head!

General Kaliero
Who cares about her head look at the rest of her!!!!!!!!!!!!! eek! eek! eek! eek! eek!

yerssot
well, my attention gets murdered when I look at her head!

General Kaliero
Like I said, don't look at her head! (Hey that rhymed!)

yerssot
you must have Jedi-reflexes if you can ignore that!

Dexx
most certainly padme.......leia was ugly from the beggining

yerssot
Is it just me or did her head got longer from Ep IV to Ep VI?

Captain REX
Padme. She's hot. Just look at her! eek!

Mujaffa

Corran
Couldn't decide, chose both, it's the Dark eyes and Dark Hair against the nice outfits for both - however Padme chained to the Pillar almost tilted the scales!!! wink

ToMacco
rolling on floor laughing yers: "did her head get longer?" That's kinda funny.

Carrie Fisher was a big time coke abuser. She hung out with John Belushi all the time.

AntiMagicMan
Padme.... woah..... i was drooling in the cinema. Damn Hayden, the lucky barstard.

General Kaliero
I wish I was Hayden. sad I read he messed up the kissing scenes on purpose so he could kiss Natalie Portaman again. eek!

yerssot
rumors

General Kaliero
It's still cool though.

laos76
I would take Leia in Jedi...it corrupted my childhood........

I do prefer Padme though....especially in AOTC sitting by Anakin in the dark in that tight black outfit that pushed her bust out..... smokin'

Pianoman
Padme, definitely Padme. That tight white suit was awesome. That black dress she was waring during the kissing scene on Naboo was sweet also. big grin

General Kaliero
Padme is so much better, now that I've actually seen the movie.

yerssot
that reminds me:
my dad dropped me an email to tell me he bought the VCD of AOTC!!!!
Ok, a shame, my other VCD are subtitiled in Thai, now I have one in Japanese sad big grin

Mujaffa
then we must hope that padme uses some kind of bikini in EpIII.
if we think the star wars familie then Padme is a MILF

greedo
http://members.aol.com/GarikLoran/aug3.jpg
One of my favs!!!http://www.bobafettmp.com/phpBB/images/smiles/new/greedo.gif

greedo
http://216.40.225.63/natalie/np19a.jpg

or another fav.......hmmmmmmmmm tough decision http://www.bobafettmp.com/phpBB/images/smiles/new/greedo.gif

Corran
I don't think that was taken on Tatooine

Gundark
I think you're right. laughing out loud

LaurenE147
That was apart of the movie Anywhere But Here.

greedo
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/rjavery/LeiaSAGA.jpghttp://www.bobafettmp.com/phpBB/images/smiles/new/greedo.gif

greedo
Oh Leia..............http://www.bobafettmp.com/phpBB/images/smiles/new/greedo.gif

Corran
Nice.

GordonSkywalker
To concur with the majority of my esteemed colleagues, I must therefore place my vote for Padme! She is absolutely drop-dead gorgeous in this film!

Member.
Stop monkeying around, Leia by far.

Darth Vicious
Padme hands down, she is just too hot, not only Vader was a badass but he really knew how to pick his ladies!

master harmax
Yes but ... man ... Leia !!!!!!!!!!! You know ?

Member.
dudes, come on!!! IT'S LEIA!!!!!!!!!!! erm

master harmax
Exactly. whistle

Julie
I think Master Harmax's lips are trying to desert him:-)

GordonSkywalker
Hahahahahaha!

Member.
lol. lets just all be quiet and say that leia is the sexiest ever!!!big grin ok...whos up for a round of poker????anyone???stick out tongue

GordonSkywalker
A game of cards...a game of chance.....

GordonSkywalker
What? No one wants to play cards with me?.....Oh by the way, I still say Padme over Leia!

justinday15
Yes, Padme is way hotter then Leia.

GordonSkywalker
I may be terribly old school but must maintain my vote for Padme Naberrie who was the best thing to look at in Episode II. With some of the outfits she wore in the film however, it is no wonder Anakin ended up fawning all over her! Could she really blame him?

cookies2006
Padme is hotter but leia looks better in a BIKINI than Padme does ina white outfit.

yerssot
that's because you haven't seen her in bikini yetwink

GordonSkywalker
Oh the joy of such a thought!

yerssot
though we won't see it

GordonSkywalker
Irrelevant to the discussion. Whether or not it is ever shown as a part of the next film we can still discuss which is hotter. eek!

yerssot
PADME!!

GordonSkywalker
PADME!!

justinday15
PADME!!!!!!!!!!

GordonSkywalker
PADME!! (Boy is this fun!!) I think it is clear who the winner of this poll is!

yerssot
yes! me big grin

GordonSkywalker
I am not into the classic characters right now. I like the newer characters in the prequels, probabaly because they are new and exciting. Padme is near the top of my faves list. big grin

yerssot
of course! smile

GordonSkywalker
Natalie Portman is the definite draw for fans!

yerssot
because of her age, carrie is a tad too old now wink

GordonSkywalker
Natalie looks better in Clones than Carrie Fisher did in the OT.

yerssot
definitly! never liked her

GordonSkywalker
I was never that fond of Leia to begin with, She was always moaning at poor old Han. Natalie is something else entirely! Heh-Heh-Heh!

yerssot
not only that wink

GordonSkywalker
She is an extremely amazing actress and her talents are not that inconsiderable. She was the only cast member to be contracted to do ALL 3 prequels! I understand that is an unusual thing for such a young star. smile

justinday15
She was the only cast member to be contracted to do ALL 3 prequels!

What about Ewan McGregor?

yerssot
he got lucky big grin

GordonSkywalker
I mean she was the first of the cast to get contracted for all three films. Ewan was contracted sometime later as he had not been cast when Natalie and Liam Neeson were cast. big grin

yerssot
in other words: PADME IN BIKINI big grin

GordonSkywalker
Natalie Portman would look quite stunning in one don't you guys think?

yerssot
definitly!

GordonSkywalker
Hm...only me and yerss appear to be around...oh well...more Natalie for us then!

GordonSkywalker
Hm...only me and yerss appear to be around...oh well...more Natalie for us then!

yerssot
the EpIV-VI section always gets less attention the last years

LaurenE147
Because we have analyzed every tiny stupid detail! We all know the exact shade of green the Slave I is. We all know every rebel's full name, nickname, and family history! We still have angles about the new trilogy to cover, so hightail it out of here and start another topic for Ush and I to argue over.

yerssot
then why isn't my question in the eu section in the trivia thread answered?

GordonSkywalker
Which question yerss? I would be more than happy to answer it if I knew what the question was? big grin

yerssot
http://forums.killermovies.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=283226#post283226

there

GordonSkywalker
Try the name Blakeson. It is not the CORRECT answer but then I never said I would know the CORRECT answer!

rogue_jedi
how about padme in her birthday suit? Happy Dance Happy Dance

Corran
That might work.

rogue_jedi
how about padme and leia in their birthday suits, rolling around in jello in 25 degree weather?

rogue_jedi
im a sinner.

KidRock
leia of course! shes just HoTTT

Lyn
I like both characters but Natalie Portman/Padme by far is my favourite. She's really really pretty and a fantastic actress and the stuff she gets to wear in Ep2...they're so nice!!
Like that beautiful dress she wears when Padme and Anakin first kiss... thats a nice one.
Anyways went off the topic a bit...Natalie Portman is the best SW chick!!

Neo Is a Jedi
Padme Naberrie in the white suit...she is just so hot... leia was hot but i have had eyes for Natalie Portman for a few years now..she looks hot seems to be a sweet girl...i gotta go with her.

Lyn
Natalie Portman is very pretty...

Corran
amen

BOB Yup its me
PADME LEIA!!!! Nice bodies, give me six minutes alone with either and I'll be a happy pervert smile

BelldandyX
Leia in the bikini. Definately.

Lyn
Well, this is Padme in the white suit...

Lyn
And...Leia in the bikini.

mephistodesigns
Hey, give the Leia a break, she was totally coked up through most of ESB and ROTJ! I think she's damn fine for a stoner! But in all seriousness, I agree, saw ROTJ at 3 also, Padme's nice, but she's boring. Very little character compared to the spunk we saw in Leia. I'm not saying Padme's lame or anything, Leia just grew up in a different time and she's tougher. I like the firey females so I'm going with Leia. but lets face it, as far as the men in here are concerned, we wouldn't kick either of 'em outta bed for eattin' crackers.

some memorable Leia lines that make her kick @$$, sexy, smart, and just plain cool:
"Will somebody get this big walking carpet outta my way!"
"You came here in THAT thing? You're braver than I thought."
"Would it help if I got out and pushed?"
"I'd just as soon kiss a wookiee."
"Captain, being held by you isn't quite enough to get me excited."

Here's a poll the ladies should have: Hayden (or Ewan) Vs Harrison? Who's better?

Neo Is a Jedi
Now thats true ..but you know what could be better..both in bed...yeah now thats a starwars story... but i still like Natalie Portman better.

Lyn
Nice points Mephisto thumb up
Great quotes!! I LOVE the would it help if I got out and pushed?? laughing

Vader
Padme. Thats why I chose her to be my lover.

Ronny
Leia is beautiful... padme is boring

Stunrun
"vote for leia in the bikini or padme in the white suit"

wouldnt padme in a metal bikini be better?smokin'

Red Superfly
I dunno about you guys, but doesn't Padme look a bit young? You know, young-young. As in 12?

Leia at least looked legal.

She's so small and petite, in fact, I'm betting that Anakin puts her in a bottle, and does not kill her.

George Lucas will digitially add Padme in her bottle on a shelf next to the Emperor when he does the super-delux versions.

JKozzy
Padme. Yes Natalie clap

TheFilmProphet
Padme! naughty

DARTH DADDY
They were both the same age appx., when they did the movies. It would be interesting to see them in the same outfit and then judge who is hotter. I don't really find either of them all that great.

ARC Trooper 117

smoker4
Leia everytime, padme looks too young!

Antillies
i would have to say padme cause she is much more cuter but how ever leia isnt so bad either but man i wasnt even born when that movie came so it would feel wierd if ya know what i mean:

Morridini
I voted Padme, perhaps because she is about my age.

master sifadius
Padme all the way big grin thumb up

Padmé Amidala

Uber_God
padme vs leia

padme wins

Uber_God
how about padme in the bikini? cool
it should happen

Padmé Amidala
Well considering her being pregnant in ROTS, I think you can forget that idea lol

Corran

forumcrew
padme is hotter but that bikini kills the white suit so leia wins

DCLXVI
yes

master sifadius
still like padme better, but, whatever

eXSBass
Give me Pamde anyday and i'll give her Qudruplets.

Leia, Feia, Luke, Puke

Whill Mindspin
Padme in nothing cool

pr1983
Leia...

Padme is too young looking... now leia, thats a woman...

umraan
padme wit da nice booby outfit

macgeek2005
Padme with that outfit that she's wearing during the "From the first day I met you, all those years ago, not a day has gone by that I haven't thought about you, and now that i'm with you again, i'm in agony" scene.

macgeek2005
Definetaly Padme. Padme makes everyone else look ugly.

Jedimiah Vex
Padme in the black dress .....and ToMacco....You probably still don't know what sex is

Vanquish
Hands down, Padme. At no time during any of the movies was Leia even slightly hot. Putting a soccer mom in a gold bikini is just not cool.

Darth MoonPIE
leia is a MILF, padme is a teenybooper. either way i love them both!

fatkid
it would be a close tie, but padme never wore the bikini. if she had just put on that damn outfit, i would choose her. i'll have to go with leia. two other babes are oola and aayla secura

The Ones
here is padme in the slave bikini!! http://img138.echo.cx/img138/7822/untitled119qb.jpg

Dresta
no u just stuck padme's head on leia's body and it just don't look right

Neo_Version 7
its not bad tho! smile

LiamSkywalker
padme!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blaxican Hydra
Padme's an ugly b8tch who should burn in hell for all eternity.

Leia curbstomps her ugly ass.

MadMel
image doesnt work...

Tangible God
This was revived, why?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>