Just at thought I had after reading "Spider Girl" #5...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheVenomSymbiot
WHAT THE FRIGGIN HELL?!?!?!?!?!? Anyone else agree with me that the storyline was completely f***ed with the way the symbiote acted? I'd like to discuss this symbiotic disservice with anyone else who read it.

Robo-Chocobo
I only heard about that issue, if you could scan some pics, I could do better judgment.

BIIIIIIRRRDDD MAAANN!!!
AWAY

Ghetto Goblin
da da DA.

it's a bird, NO, an train, NO, wait, what the heck it is a bird, are you mental *shoots the poor fool*

anyways a couple of pics would be nice, but i'll see what google can do for me. ehhh? ehhhhh? HA HA.

TheVenomSymbiot
I'll try. Just a sec

TheVenomSymbiot
They turned out kinda crappy. I'll try to clean em up.

TheVenomSymbiot
Damn, you can't really read the words. Anyway, this is the best I'm bothering to do. I'll discuss the LOOK, even.

TheVenomSymbiot
another...

TheVenomSymbiot
"Please complete the message field."

Mane
yeah your pictures suck glare

badsymbiote
Yeah, scanning and photoediting is more difficult than it looks.

Red Superfly
You know what I thought while reading Spider-Girl?

"This is crap"

And put it down, and walked away.

I don't see what the problem is here.

TheVenomSymbiot
lol. The thing is, I don't have a flatbed scanner. That'd make it so much easier. Photo editing isn't too tough though. For me it's fun. This is just something I did in an hour or 2.

TheVenomSymbiot
Oh, right. The original.

Paola
are those pics.... somehow related to the topic?

wuTa
dont be silly...of course they are

Mr Zero
If it's not tough to do - how can you present this picture as some sort of proof, because that composite sucks wet farts out of a dead animals ass.

TheVenomSymbiot
...Huh?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.