It has started

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lianslo
whether i like it or not...the process of leaving my friends behind has started. Maybe i'm a bit out of the ordinary...but as of now, i'm dreading college. I don't want to leave my family or friends behind. Tonight I spent the evening w/ one of my best guy friends, and now, i'm sitting here in tears, cuz i don't know when i'll get to see him again...I leave for college next Friday...and i wish i weren't...

theterminatorx
thats a process of life you'll have to go through and dont worry you'll see him and your friends again smile

SlipknoT
well what do you want more your friends or boring school

Lianslo
thanx smile and what you say is true...its inevitable...but its one of those things i never thought would come...and now it has...

SlipknoT
I say screw college

Lianslo
lol, sometimes i feel that way to...but i know its something i've gotta do...and deep down what i want to do...but right now, my emotions are getting in the way

SlipknoT
do you like nachos

Lianslo
lol, yes, i do like nachos smile

SlipknoT
good, my work is done here

Lianslo
stick out tongue

Shadow_King
how long are you gone.

SlipknoT
when I first read the title of this thread I thought you were talking about an alien invasion or zombies attacking and I got all excited

Lianslo
LOL...sorry, no aliens here! i think...wink And i'm not sure how long i'm gone...till thanksgiving perhaps...but i might not get to see anybody then either, cuz different colleges break at different times...and the whole college experience has a tendency to pull you apart from you previous friends i think...

ladygrim
i drifted from most of my friends through no reason at all but it shows there true feelings towards you tho wether they contact you or not ... i can tellu most of my old friends have turned out to be complt bitches..

Scholar
well Lianslo, i have faith that you will keep in touch with your friendssmile And they will definetly make time for you when you come home from college...I too am leaving my friends....in fact i just said goodbye to two of them last night, and i just wanted them to know that i love them both VERY much and that i will be up there in two weeks to make sure they are staying out of troublewink So Lianslo i hear ya, and me and you need to stick together with this....we will keep in touch about this big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.