Aquaman vs. Namor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WindDancer
Which of the two do you think will win? Both can control Sea animals, swim fast, great strenght, both claim to rule Atlantis, and both are skillful with the trident blade!!! So who do you think would win this one?

VENOMfan
I read in a Maxim that Aquaman got arrested to winning a bet about wether or not he could beach a whale witch was friggin hilarious

so ill say Namor

LeAtHerRFace
The Sub

WindDancer
LOL I can't believe Aquaman is winning so far!! : laughing out loud

kal-el
Namor hands down!

Madcap
Nmaor is like one of the most powerful earth-dwelling superheros in the marvel universe (strength-wise) he only like a notch below hulk or the thing. So namor would reach over, snap his neck and ride off on a whale.

kal-el
exactly!

Madcap
ROCKIN!

Linkalicious
namor!

WindDancer
Namor is cool but the only problem is his ego. Sometimes he acts like a snob. I know he is a prince and all but maybe his ego get's in the way of his skills.

malkavian
They are close to each other
But with his new Magic Hand
Aquaman would have the upper hand imho

eleveninches
My moneys on Namor

Asian Hulk
Can Aquaman beating Namor under the sea?Namor can beat Aquaman you know.just choose.

SnakeEyes
i say Namor

Mane
Namor. Aquman beat him in Marvel vs DC, but he was cheap and dropped a whale on him. in truth, Namor is much stronger than Aquaman and Aquman is a crappy ripoff.

Shadow_King
namor

ScarletSpider
Namor of course.

manjaro
namor he's as strong as rhino(CL80) though he gets weaker the longer he remains out of water. the strongest thing i've ever seen aquaman do is lift a huge boulder, that was about 1 or 2 tons. so a straight up fist to fist match will result in aquaman getting his face bashed in but a cheap, anything i can get my hands on type of match he could probably hold his own for a little while...........b4 he gets his face smashed in.

as for the dropping the whale on namor thing, that was completly unexpected. namor thought that since he was of royalty like him he would have been more nobel.

Linkalicious
http://img6.exs.cx/img6/844/Aquaman.jpg

Looks like more than 2 tons to me...

ScarletSpider
The weakest Namor gets is around the 40 ton range, still plenty to bash Aquaman's face in. Namor can also fly, which would give him an advantage. He also seems more durable (invulnerabilty beyond just surviving at great depths, i.e. bullets bouncing off of his skin etc.). This is up to interpretation, but to me it seems like Namor can survive longer without water.

manjaro
to my defense i did say The strongest thing IVE EVER SEEN HIM DO. and i was referring to JLA year1

Linkalicious
it's all good Manjy.....I was just being an ass with my comment.

Asian Hulk
What do you think about Namor and Aquaman?

DarkCrawler
Namor should win. DC vs Marvel was bad.

For god's sakes, Lobo losing to Wolverine...

Ironman 66
namor would win

bardock
it would be close judging by that pic namor would have his hands full

SUPERMANDAMAN
Seriously do you even read comics or do u just say the first thing that comes to you head. I mean Namor is only loads stronger and more durable and way faster and he holds his own against the FF but yea sure he would have his hands full the seamen(aquaman)

bardock
i read comic bud ok. in that picture AQUAMAN IS LIFTING A FRiCKIN BUILDING namor CAN ONLY LIFT 80 TONS.do the math. i pretty much only marvel comics though so aquaman isnt really in my feild of expertise but a picture can say a 1000 words.

Mane
well hes holding the building under water. Namor is 85 tons under water minimum. he could lift in excess of 100 if he wanted too.

bardock
still it is alot of wieght

ScarletSpider
I read somewhere that Aquaman is in the 60 ton range, or there abouts.

Mane
yeah that sounds right. that building is probably in the 60-70 ton range. Namor could and has proven to accomplish more amazing feats that holding up half of a buildng under water.

jetspike
namor fo sure

closed

Lenord
Aquaman has the ability to shut down the brains of any aquatic creature and scince Namor is half aquatic it could present a problem for him... I don't know if it will be completely succussful but even if it only works partially it should still bring him down to a more level footing, and then if they are in the oceon it will depend on if Namor can beat Aquaman and the oceans creatures at his weakened state and if they are on land it will depend of if Namor can beat Aquaman before he becomes even weaker from lack of water... so it is not as straight forward as it seems.

ScarletSpider
Aquaman dehydrates faster than Namor, so on land Namor would probably have a better chance if he can keep him away from water. Not to mention the fact that he's goddamn Namor, he's going to win.

badsymbiote
Good point, Lenord, but not enough.

Sub-Mariner. 'Nuff said.

Mane
everytime theyve fought, Aquaman has won. but Aquaman is a fairy and Namor came many years before him.

DarkCrawler
Yeah, Namor was in first comic ever published by Marvel.

IMPERIUS REX!!

Mane
Namor was the first, then The Human Torch (no joke), and then Captain America and his sidekick Bucky.

Lenord
DC phased out this weekness from Aquaman a while ago, now adays he spends as much time as he wants out of water without any problems.

Personnaly I love Namor (it use to piss me off in the FF comics when they used to beat him so easily all the time, even when they are under the ocean in his domian). It also annoyed me how Reed always seemed to look down at Namor with his richousness, altho it was always Namor and his people who were the victims of humanity. Never have I rooted for the other side than when the FF fought Namor (especially Reed).

Even so Aquaman has managed to shut down the mind of a whole army of submariners (the ones that are always fighting Namor and his people, I forget thier name). I am sorry but that can be a very powerful weapon against Namor (as I said before I don't know how effective it will be since he is half human, but still it must have some effect). If he can overcome these without being weakened too much, then he wins, but if it weakens him too much then Aquaman can use the creatures of the ocean against him.

I will be rooting for Namor but I just don't think these is going to be as easy or as one sided as people think.

P.S. I thought Superman and Batman were first, before Namor and Torch (I know they were the first Marvel)? I will have to do some research on that....

Mane
no Marvel started around 1915, and they wrote little stories. Namor was first published with his own series in 1939, which was when Batman was first premiered in Detective Comics. but overall, Marvel started writing comics a few years before DC. Superman was eventually written in the 40's i believe.

§nakehead
Scence I despise aquaman Ill go with namor

ScarletSpider
I read this awhile ago, so not everything is honkey-dory correct, but close enough. Marvel was originally the name of a magazine/book publisher. Their books quit selling, so they started publishing comics as well. They became Timely, (and used the name Marvel as a title for one of the titles they published). They used a few pulp characters (the original Ka-Zar) from Marvel's copywrites, but these were not comics. Just books and short stories and magazine bits. Their first comic, and Namor's debut was in 39.

badsymbiote
Lenord--I always root for Namor against the FF, too. And also, mainly 'cuzza Stretch's attitude to him--a total superiority complex. And I like the way he looks these days, too, I might add. He's straight foxy.

P.S. Please carry on--this was a great discussion to slip into...I learned a couple of things.
And Scarlet--just how old are you, anyway? You maybe seem older than I thought--or you are just very smart...I can't tell.

Mane
is that not what i just said?

crazyspinz
i looked, and i couldnt find a thread like this

who wins why how, the usual

scernario, they are both having a lovly swim, then they run into eachother and start to fight it out, not to the death, but they aret holding back

wrathofachilles
Aquaman won in the crossover because he can summon marine animals. I'm not sure if Namor has this ability.

crazyspinz
but namor is class 85 in water, so he could kill any marine animal in one punch, he can also fly, but only like 60mph

crazyspinz
and im pretty sure namor can do that too

wrathofachilles
I don't know Aquaman's class, but I imagine it's comparable. And he COULD kill marine animals, but he wouldn't want to as he respects marine life. Plus Aquaman can control more than one, so he could send an entire pod of killer whales against Namor.

Mr_Famous
without any animal summoning- namor wins

Linkalicious
that comic was utter crap! Aquaman dropped a killer whale on Namor from about 5 ft above his head.

I've seen Namor take worst beatings than that in almost every appearance I have of him. Hell, I saw Reed Richards inflict more abuse on him and he was perfectly fine.

Namor was addmittedly stronger than Aquaman, and both found their greatest advantage to be in the water. I take Namor best 2 out of 3.

norrin radd
yhea that crossover was based on fan vote. Namor can take this one.

wrathofachilles
Reed Richards beat on him? With what, his rubber band hands? lol. Please.

wrathofachilles
And I didn't mean to imply that because AquaMan won the fan vote, he'd win the actual encounter. I don't read either comic, so I don't know enough about it, I'm just saying I know AquaMan can control marine life. If Namor can, then yeah, Namor takes it. But if he can't, AquaMan doesn't even have to fight. He can do a few laps around the pool while Namor is busy fighting whale after whale.

emraldguardian
Well seeing as how Namor is class 85 and not to mention invulnerable and is able to stand up againt the whole FF im pretty sure some whales arent going to do a whole lot to him and not to mention if it gets to tough he could just fly out of the water.

Maestro
Namor is actually class 100 in water, try reading up.

wrathofachilles
Again, I don't know AquaMan's power well enough, but even Namor cannot take down dozens of sperm whales at once if AquaMan has the capability of summoning that many.

norrin radd

Linkalicious
Namor was trying to hook upw with Sue. He was kind of forcing himself upon her and Reed got pissed.

He decked Namor with his "rubber band hand" out of one of the higher stories of the Baxter building where he plummeted to the ground. Then a fight ensued.

details are a little fuzzy....i'd have to go get the comic

Maestro
Yea I have some official marvel handbook somewhere, where it says he's class 100.

norrin radd
i tought it was 85, oh well always learning, thanks.

this new information actually supports my opinion that namor would beat the crap out of aquaman.

wrathofachilles
That's got to be the most embarrassing defeat ever: losing to Mr. Half-Ass Decent.

manjaro
namor dude, aquaman is strong but not strong enuff, and yeah namor can communicate telepathically with marine life

ScarletSpider
Namor also has little used electrical and camoflague powers, such as you would find in some fish or other marine life forms. He doesn't have a telepathic link per se, but is very empathic when it comes to marine life and can easily tame and get them to do what he needs.

crazyspinz
ya, i thought he could do that, and namor i think is only 85 though, but he would still win

ya 85, says so here
http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/s/submariner.htm

spyrokinesi35
who the heck opened this thread. the already fought in the per-amalgam saga and aquaman won

Linkalicious
yah but this is where everyone comes in here to b!tch about how crappy that comic was written. I mean....he dropped a freaking killer whale on Namor...on a wooden dock....and knocked him out. You'd think if anything, he'd be able to lift up something like a killer whale.

He was whipping Aquaman earlier in the fight...

All i want to know is....what issue did he lose his hand? That's gotta be bad ass...Luke Skywalker style!

crazyspinz
that comic was bassed on unintelagent fan votes, it was democracy witch counts heads, not wuts in them, like askin 2 wolves and a sheep wut to have for lunch.

btw i opened this thread

wrathofachilles
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Democracy DOES...NOT...WORK.

manjaro
i totally agree that the crossover was complete B.S. however, to aquaman's credit a some whales can get up to 130 tons,(sperm whale) of course the orca isnt one of them maybe the writers should have thought of that, then maybe i would have bought it

crazyspinz
acualy no whales go over 80 tons, maybe an overly obease blue whale, but never a sperm whale, and aqua man has no power over whales, they are mammals, he only controls fish

wrathofachilles
What? Blue Whales are on average 150 tons and are capable of reaching 200 tons, where'd you get 80 tons? Yes, sperm whales aren't that heavy, they only go up to 50 tons, but some of the baleen whales go way above that.

As for Aquaman, I have no idea what he can control, I only know in the comic he controlled a whale.

Spiderninja008
namr hands down....he beat the Thing, he can fly, and.....wtf is a sperm whale gonna do>...eat him.....so he can punch a giant hole through them??? Namor beat the hulk ONCE in water, aquaman ain't that strong to begin with. send the entire ocean against namor, he's too damn fast, the fight shudda been over in three seconds, two to examine aquaman's sorry ass, and one to punch him out.

Krissy Von Doom
What Aquaman can do and what he would actually do are kinda different. Do you think he'd send several whales against Namor knowing what Namor would do to them in a fight? Once Namor grabs hold of Arthur, fight's over.

nomsans
um...isnt aquaman a feeble ripoff of namor? namor is as strong as thor and the thing. aquaman's golden blonde hair would get in the way. namor would win hands down because namor would get tired of the aquaman checking out his ass...and namor would dominate. besides...i doubt aquaman would really compete for the 'alpha male' position.

KharmaDog
Once again, not a huge fan of DC, but to correct crazyspinz, Aquaman has telepathic power over all sea creatures, not just fish, heck if he wanted to send a thousand lobster at ya he could. And as his strength goes, I have never seen any actual measurement.

Aquaman is one of the few DC characters I like (like batman he has a dark side) and in a fight between him and namour, I give the edge to aquaman, eventually namour has to tire from fighting off all the sharks and everything else aquaman sends at him.

wrathofachilles
You don't know much about the ocean then do you? I don't care how strong Namor is *and saying Namor beat the Hulk in water doesn't mean a thing, Hulk is still stronger but of course he doesn't have the movement Namor has* he cannot take out an army of whales. And he's not going to punch a hole in the stomach of a sperm whale if he's chewed up, though that is more likely to happen with a shark than a sperm whale. Again, I don't know enough about Aquaman's powers to say whether he's strong enough to take down Namor, but I know wave after wave of sharks, whales, giant squids, orcas, etc. are more than Namor can handle.

wrathofachilles
And those lobsters are tougher than you might give them credit for; they kind of freaked me out when I went 'lobstering.'

spyrokinesi35
actually he's class 85 and his, as well as aquaman's powers degrade untill namor is down to a minimum class forty. Namor has the edge beacause of his flight but aquaman has the edge because he can control marine life. in the end namor wins. also he isn't invincible he is just ultra tough (above thing's level though)

crazyspinz
did he control a whale, cuz i was pretty sure he couldnt but ok, but even if those whales are that big, witch im not doubting, it not like he can make them just fall on namor, and plus, namor can stay out of water longer than aqua man

Evangel94
Namor...why?

Namor has withstood re-entry into the earth's atmosphere, a nuclear explosion, and full head on assault from savage hulk without injury.

wrathofachilles
Two things:

In the stupid crossover book, Aquaman did control a whale and drop him on Namor's head. I don't know if that's in consistency with Aquaman's powers or not, but he did in the DC/Marvel saga.

When did Namor take a full on assault from Hulk without injury? If that's true, then that is in fact NOT with the consistency of Namor. He got his ass kicked by Spider-Man until Spidey accidentally knocked him through a water tower and he got rejuvenated. Namor is not that strong if he's out of water, there's no way he could stand up to the Hulk.

nomsans
http://abs-cards.net/images/dcvsmv.jpg

manjaro
i would normally go for namor on this seeing as how he's lightyears stronger than aquaman, but artur as got that water hand now, and he doesnt play around with it.

Mane
Namor has limited invulnerability. He owns Aquaman.

MERCILOUS
it's under water, and it only looks like 2 and a half stories. 60 tons for aquaman? Not even close. Check up on your comics boys, Namor is the worlds mightiest mutant, your comparing him to someone who is his complete inferior in every way.

MERCILOUS
Originally posted by manjaro
namor he's as strong as rhino(CL80) though he gets weaker the longer he remains out of water.

I in no mean this correction as an insult as it would seem many use these forums to do, but Namor does not get weaker when he is out of water, he goes insane. There's nothing weaker about him and he doesn't won't die of dehydration like aquaman can.

muffin man
namor he can fly with his nutty little ankle wings

supremthor
ya but Aquaman can control water and now has a healing factor

Nathaniel Grey
That's so weak. EVERYONE is developing a " healing " factor these days. Namor would still K.O. him.

supremthor
maybe Aquaman can absorb the water in Namor

The Flash
Namor.

supremthor

K3VIL
Namor possess superhuman strenght Class 100 when he's in water, Aquaman is Class 60, he's not in Namor league, he cannot beat him.
We are talking about someone that can go head to head with some marvel heavyweights and give them hard time, She-Hulk beat Aquaman without effort, cause he's just a low level version of Namor.

Imperial_Samura
Namor all the way... the oceans not big enough for the two of them...

supremthor
namor can't control Sea animals. and aquaman is faster then namor under water

eleveninches
2 kings of atlantis. Who would walk away victorious?

I would probably say that Namor is stronger and would beat aquaman

DarkCrawler
Aquaman has that nasty telepathic trick...

Mainstream
Are we talking the hook for a hand Aquaman or the current hydro handed one? Either way I vote Aquaman though. cool

manjaro
dude by my count this is like the 7th aqua man vs namor thread, or sombody and aqua man vs somebody and namor threads. i think i even begged paola to close some of them back in they day, they were so many.

ok so again. namor is class 90-100(somthing like that), and arthur is arguably just as strong for he has been shown to hold up and entire building on his shoulders. i dont know maybe it should be a tie or something, but then again he's got that whole healing hand thing going

and b4 NE 1 goes off on a rant keep in mind that the largest tank in the US arsenal weighs 68 tons.....so i think a building weighs more than that, which leads me back to my original stance that dc operates on a higher level. 100 tons mean nothing to them.

Cosmic Cube
Who says Namor lifts 100 tons? Marvel- just like DC- doesn't assign weight limits to their characters. Fansites often do this. Marvel has ability charts with abilities ranging from 1 to 7; 1 meaning human level, 7 being the strongest in the universe. Out of water, Namor is a 5, in water he's a 6. Marvel characters couldn't do half the shit they do if they were consistant to fansite power charts. DC doesn't even have strength level charts. Namor is super strong, has superhuman speed and con fly. Aquaman can call his "sea-dwelling brethren." Namor would beat him to death with a dead dolphin. Aquaman is just a fake ass Namor the Submariner anyway, DC just copied him and gave him a gay name.

Draco69
Namor is max lifting weight is somewhere around 85 tons according to the new Official Marvel Handbook: Avengers. Aquaman is quite possibly the most underrated character in comics today. Even veteran comic book readers underestimate him. Most believe that Aquaman can only breathe underwater and talk to fish. But he's capable of more than just that. Aquaman is extremely strong. He can lift approximately 60 tons out of water. Underwater, he's strength is unknown. Aquaman also possess considerable telepathy. He once gave a stroke to the speedster Martian called Zum. I don't really know who would win, but I just wanted to give more props to Aquaman.

K3VIL
Aquaman 60 Tons.
Namor 85 Tons.
Aquaman in water strenght level unknown
This works for Namor too, in water he's stronger, he's class 100.
When the In-Betweener was creating wormholes that make most of the cities and large portions of the sea disappearing in another universe, Namor save a ship from falling underwater lifting it and closing the holes in the ship with his hands.And it was a very big ship.It must be obvious around 100 tons or over in terms of weight.Namor lift it from underwater where he's stronger.

manjaro
i have read in marvel handbooks where they say class10 or 50 or 100 or whatever the case. its just DC who doesnt do it

crazyspinz
namor can pick up aqua man, fly to the nerest desert, and drop AM there, then proced to beat the crap out of him, namor no longer needs water to live, aqua man does

Cosmic Cube
Namor is stronger than Aquaman. He can also fly. Aquaman is just a Namor ripoff. Namor would kick his ass.

Cosmic Cube
Marvel measures abilities in levels, not strength classes. Namor is about level 6. He is just one level below the strongest characters in the universe. (Juggernaut, Galactus, Hulk, Destroyer, Thanos etc.) Their strengths are undefined, but obviously by the titles listed above, they are much stronger than the 100 ton limit most fansites place on them.

Draco69
Actually, to my knowledge, Aquaman came first. And Aquaman could always give Namor a stroke like he did to Zum. Better yet since Namor is an amphibian, Aquaman could quite possibly control him with his telepathy.

ScarletSpider
I support Namor, but I'm just being devil's advocate here. Namor does need water to survive, as do all living things. However, he can last outside of water much longer than Aqua Man can. I believe AM needs a good dose of it daily, whereas Namor can go a week or so.

Namor also has other, rarely glimpsed at abilities. Electrical powers and camoflaughe, similar to that of certain fish species. Also crudely enhanced senses, a small kind of radar, and a little bit of telepathy with marine life within a small given area.

Cosmic Cube
Sorry Draco, Namor came way before Aquaman. Namor was first released in 1939 about the same time as The Human Torch. Aquaman was released in 1962.

Draco69
To Cosmic Cube:

Okay. Cool. It makes sense since he was around during Hitler's rampage through Europe.

MERCILOUS
Aquaman did do that, all that happened was that he got a killer headache. JLA/Avengers #4. He's only half Atlantean so it didn't have that great an effect on him. Namor all the way.

whobdamandog
You know I always thought Namor came before Aquaman...He was at one point titled "Marvel's first and Mightiest Mutant" Guess it really doesn't matter, since this is a debate over who can beat who..anyway I'd have to go with current Aquaman over Namor..DC's amped him up just too damb much..I mean...come on..the guy is now strong enough to lift an entire freaking city..and has telepathic powers on par with Jean Gray.....at this current level he'd probably give the savage hulk some trouble...lol..

K3VIL
That's dumb.Lifting a city?They pumped up him cause he was useless and weak.Maybe killing him and put Superboy in the JLA would be better.

dami wilson
NAMOR SHOULD DO IT! hE WENT TOE TO TOE WITH HULK BEFORE LOSING OUT. HE'S GOOD! AND THAT WAS OUTSIDE WATER.

manjaro
yes hes had a handful of battles agianst the hulk. just about all the regualr incarnations, uncluding savage........always held his ow and never skipped a beat

eleveninches
They both have similar powers. ALthough I think that Aquaman has greater telepathic powers. They are more or less equally matched on strength. Namor heals himself in water. I'm not sure what abilities Aquaman's new water-type hand gives him.
I would usually choose Namor, but Dc had powered-up aquaman so muchrecently, that i'm not too sure.

eleveninches
Namor has strength comparable to that of the hulk (at base level).

RobWolf27
I read from Marvel.Com and they say namors peak strength is well he can lift 85 tons.And they say his strenght degrades as long as he's on land. But still I say Namor would win.

RobWolf27
And namor's strength 6 .If you where measuring by 0 to 7 ,seven being the highest or the strongest. Duriability 6 . Intel 2 speed 3 energy projection 2 fighting skills 3

GRIMM THING
Prince Namor the Sub-mariner of course!

He's just TOO friggin COOL. big grin

JonahFalcon
Aquaman is far, far faster swimming than Namor, and he can command sealife to keep him pretty preoccupied. How can Namor fight when Arthur can swim several times faster than him, and is telling blue whales to bat him around for a while?

Ironmanpower
He have to approach Namor anyway if Aquaman want to beat him, so the speed will not be a big point in the combat issue. Namor is a freak, a destruction machine, so Aquaman will not survive very long against the proud prince of Atlantis.

doctorstrongbad
Namor is the man. The guy use to fight the avengers by himself. The guy goes toe to toe with the hulk. Yeah the Hulk. He beats aqua man and then takes over his kingdom as well.

Quick Freeze
since namor is part sea creature aquaman has some control over him. this was proven in the 4th JLA/Avengers. also, aquaman has telepethy anyway. i love both these heroes so i dont want to choose a winner but i think that aquaman takes it.

ZephroCarnelian
Aquaman is overrated physically.

If he wins this fight it's 100% down to his tp.

I have an issue where he kills Manta, but not before Manta shoots himn with a pistol - and Aquaman nearly bleeds to death from two gunshots! blink

Quick Freeze
well he may not be as durable but aquaman's pretty stong himself. i think thats really the only thing namor trumps him in.

olympian
Aquaman physically is not up Namor. He hardly has a feat of strengh that puts him on that level.

Durability wise theyr both equal. Both surviving without much problems to the deeps of the ocean.

If Aquaman wins its due to Tp, if it goes for a tussle Namor wins.

dvampire
Tie. smile

Quick Freeze
Originally posted by olympian
Aquaman physically is not up Namor. He hardly has a feat of strengh that puts him on that level.

Durability wise theyr both equal. Both surviving without much problems to the deeps of the ocean.

If Aquaman wins its due to Tp, if it goes for a tussle Namor wins.

read the whole thread (look for pictures) smile

snoopdogg
I cant see Aquaman winning this one.

Namor is stronger and a bad@ss warrior.

Has Namor ever been controled by telepathy?

ImmortalOne
If the battles on land, tie
In water, Namor 10:10

Sentry
Namor beats the Fantastic Four regularly. Knocked the Hulk out twice, lifts tankers and submarines in the 200,000 ton range on occasion, breaks out of the Crimson Bands Of Cytorrak... Namor wins!!!

yugotank
Namor would win with one hand tied behind his back just to make it even...LOL ,Sorry Auqaman,I just had to say it.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by snoopdogg
I cant see Aquaman winning this one.

Namor is stronger and a bad@ss warrior.

Has Namor ever been controled by telepathy? Oh my how times have changed.

AC wins this.

Lucid Lui
Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian
I have an issue where he kills Manta, but not before Manta shoots himn with a pistol - and Aquaman nearly bleeds to death from two gunshots! blink
What issue? If it's the one i'm thinking of, then there's a little more to it.

Juntai
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Oh my how times have changed.

AC wins this. lol.

Thanos_THOTU

spidey-dude
fishman loses

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.