Just because im not a angel....(A thread about anime villians)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackHatDefect
Why do so many people hate the anime bad guys simply because they are bad.I mean,villians generally have deeper,more beautiful personallitys than the heros who are usually"I have no story..I just wanna save the world"types.
There is also no def of evil,A bad guy usually justs wants to achieve a goal...just like A hero.They truly believe in their cause,or they wouldn't make the sacrifices they do.It really pisses me off when annoying brats are like"I hate him,hes the bad guy".Well think of this;To the villian,the hero is the bad guy.Does anyone agree?Disagree?Think im a complete nutcase who can't spell?

Ohh,and who are your fave villians?I don't want a million names..give me 5 or so.I personally like
Nakago-Fushigi Yuugi
Mikage-Utena
Saionji-Imadoki!(shes KINDA a villian)
Akito-Furuba
Masao-Mars

crazy_c
hmmm....i dunno. Akito and....i donno i can't think of any now!!

SeptemberRain
I like bad guys, such as Vicious, hes the best

soundtrack
i agree bhd my fav.s are: vicious (cb), sesshomaru (inuyasha), vincent (cb:movie), darcia (wolfs rain), janimba (dbz), etc. some of these guys arent "that bad" but they all have an interesting story and some are pretty neat characters stick out tongue

BlackHatDefect
I feal like Darcia isn't even really a villian..I mean..I feal so sorry for the poor guy!And hes completly insanesad

soundtrack
yea i know what u mean....(the only reason i put him down was b/c he attacked kiba. tsume, toboe, and hige.) erm

Parusa
1) Incognito (Hellsing)
2) Broly (Dragonball Z)
3) Shishio Makoto (Rurouni Kenshin)
4) Paladin Alexander Anderson (Hellsing)
5) Devimon (Digimon) stick out tongue

soundtrack
i forgot about broliy ...i like him and all its just that he dosent relly have a charater ..yea hes evil but he as mo stry like vicous and some others ohave? erm

bardock
cell or tetsou

Parusa
1) Incognito (Hellsing)
2) Broly (Dragonball Z)
3) Shishio Makoto (Rurouni Kenshin)
4) Paladin Alexander Anderson (Hellsing)
5) Cell (Dragonball Z) I like him alot because he realy is PERFECT but he lacks style when you compare him to the above

Robo-Chocobo
Just because you belive it's right doesnt mean that it is. there is no excuse to do evil.the laws of society decide what is evil.

I hate the villain. he often kills a character I liked, did something REALLY evil.

now days there arent any shallow heros(ie ones who are just there to save the world)

I suppose the villain isnt evil..he's the bad guy. the bad guy is the guy who wants to do sometihng that the majority dont want to happen, like kill someone.

MAN SLAYER
shinobu sensui- yu yu hakusho

Shishio- kenshin.

knives- trigun

cell- DBZ

no but sometimes their is someone who is evil but forced to do good.

RaventheOnly
sesshomaru
Legato eek!

soundtrack
sry i have to dissagree on that 1 erm .....dbz characters...theres alot of those kinda heros in that anime.

Serket
confused So...let me get this straight. Evil is determined by what the majority don't want, right?
Then wouldn't I be considered evil because I listen to my anime music when no one at my dorm or home wants me to? Or because I don't go to the movies or drink or date when they do want me to? i think not...

Nakago-Fushingi Yuugi
Folken-Escaflowne
Dilandu-Escaflowne
Zeek(incorrect spelling)-Shaman King(how anyone can look so pleasant and destroy so many people is beyond me)
Koichi-Digimon season four

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.