Hot Guys!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Raven Guardia
Which guy do you think is the hottest and would want to date.

I pick Johnny Depp and Viggo Mortensen

Vampy
droolioYou're reading in my mind, ALAN RICKMAN!!! droolio

Raven Guardia
I love Alan...I think he is a great sanpe

Kotaro
why am i not on that list laughing out loud

Vampy
I love him as an actor eerywhere... Though i don't like the way he looks as snape..

But in Love Actually droolio DAMN, he's hot

Raven Guardia
I'm in love with Viggo and Johnny..they are so hot but Viggo in LOTR...is burning hot! drool..and Johnny in POTC...drool

Kotaro
to me johnny is cool and i would go have a drink of rum with hi anyday LOL he's funny and thats all i thin of him, plus why am i not on that list laughing out loud

Raven Guardia
well nick if you were an actor,...I might put you on. I tryed to add the most Popular male ators. I wanna see which one is most appealing.

RaventheOnly
laughing out loud did you ladies know Rickman was voted as one of the top 50 hottest actors so your apparently not alone laughing out loud

Kotaro
nah i'm not hot anyway, i'm just dull and boring to look at laughing out loud sad

Raven Guardia
awwww Kotaro dont say that sad

RTO> cool

Kotaro
i'm only telling the truth tho, i know i'm not hot and sexy and all that to look at just well its what inside that counts happy

Raven Guardia
your right, the inside is what makes the person not the outter smile

Samurai Girl
i see no ben affleck or rupert grint

Kotaro
still to most ppl its looks and they judge them by looks before they get to knwo ppl and i hate that because i think thats why girls don't like me but i have had some kinda like me and i got hugged all the time by 1 and well i guess i am handsome to most girls but not sexy never sexy laughing out loud

TheMuffinMan
so do you feel loved or unloved??

Raven Guardia
sorry SG, I knew I was forgetting someone ..its was ben embarrasment dang.

TheMuffinMan
what about Sean Connery............. Just kidding (I'm not gay)

Kotaro
i don't feel loved by no girl nope laughing out loud like do i care anyway no!!!!!! laughing out loud i'm too hyper!!!

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Samurai Girl
nick i bet your a damn cutie!

Kotaro
me in spain 3 year ago

Kotaro
me a few days ago in my room (webcam pic so bt crappy pic but oh well)

*Georgina_A*
Too...many...fit...guys...can't...choose blink

Johnny Depp
Orlando Bloom
Alan Rickman
Dan Radcliffe
Viggo Mortensen

drool

Kotaro
Samurai Girl your answer please, on how i look?

Raven Guardia
U went 2 spain?!?!? COOL!

Kotaro
heheh boring place sweets, well it was for m at least, oh and on my left in that pic was a great goth looking chathedral, it was awesome looking LOL i can get a pic of it if ya want?

Samurai Girl
i thnk you look a cutie...i was right.

but you need to smile a bit more.

and babes takes this nicely as i know about clothes but ditch baggy tshirts they re so yesterday

Kotaro
i don't care abotu t-shirts luvly and i wear what i want because nobody should judge ppl on cloths laughing out loud anyway i never smile laughing if u get a pic of me smiling u have done a great job but i do smile when i have fun

Kotaro
oh and i could make the effort and smile for the webcam and then post it in here laughing out loud nah i don't think i will

Samurai Girl
oh im not saying..ok put it like this...you shud wear wat u feel more comfortable in..be it a baggy tshirt but its how u carry yourself tht ppl see. And you dont have to smile all the time but sometimes when a girl seesa guy smile she melts

Kotaro
Melts????, u mean she likes seeing a guy smile?????

Samurai Girl
ye. i saw a pic of scott so not smiling and i thought hmm nice but when i saw a pic of him smiling i thought wow is this the same guy...A smile says a lot to a girl...believe me!

Kotaro
oh cool, well i don't smile much laughing out loud i just giggled as i typed that LMFAO!!!! just i'm too hyper well i will make a pic with me grinning like a weirdO laughing out loud

Clovie
BRAAAD droolio

Samurai Girl
NOOO. a girl can see threw a fake smile...let me dig out scotts pics so u can see just what i mean

Kotaro
i don't care i just made 1 like a weirdO LOL i look crap i need a shave a need a hair cut and my eye brows are growing a jungle laughing out loud (eye brows always look like that) anyway here i am right now Nick the ugle peice of crap as i am rigth now here it is LMFAO!!!!! geez i'm so not good looking

Kotaro

m!$hA
well since none of em are black ............... erm

Kotaro
look at them chairs LOL i'm so hyper i just thought it was funny laughing out loud
plus the right picture looks way better of me but it was when i had a hair cut and a shave so i look better than what i do now laughing out loud

Samurai Girl
nick your a cutie and the smile works! honest.

and i cant find scotts pic lol...........but the smile works

Kotaro
yeah right!!! laughing out loud i look bad and just ugly this morning LOL its 10:07am i have been up all night and well i really dont' look my best LOL

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.