Blood Rayne

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Shadow_King
I just read that blood rayne is gonna turn into a movie what are you thoughts about this. personally i have never played the game. but i am guessing a lot of ppl have so lets see your views on this.

Fearnix
I think that would be pretty good thumb up

Shadow_King
heard that ben kingsley would play the evil head vampire and the woman who played in T3 TX1000 (whatever its called) to play the hero i think.

Fearnix
ben kingsley is kool

chilled monkey
Oh yes, Bloodrayne is very good and will be an excellant movie.

Personally I would have liked to see Alyson Hannigan as Bloodrayne, but Kristanna Loken is a perfect choice. I'm sure she'll be great!

Major Knight
i think it might lack in some story, but i loved playing the game and i cant wait to see the movie when it is done.

Zerosparx
Videogames...not the best movies. But this one could break the mold but really im expecting it to flop...not that I have anything against BloodRayne

Major Knight
i feel the same, as much as i want this thing to go big and make a mark on other movies. i no it will prolly flop from the lack of game sales and not many plp know who she is and her story.

Cinemaddiction
Bump and moved to the new forum!

Morpheus
heres the link.next post

Morpheus
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0383222/

Mandorallen
bad link

EDIT: nvm

-Tired Hiker-
This had to be the worst movie since Tank Girl. Hated it.

Lycan5100
it was a stupid movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.